PIG calendar??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here’s a few from my stash for consideration, as well as what’s become a classic shot of @FJBen ’s former rig. BTW none of which showcase my stately a$$, yet.

9ED97580-7241-4DBF-A3E6-A5C7753712A7.jpeg

455F9AE3-38F4-467A-90FA-76AECDCD1108.jpeg

45DA494D-ADE9-47BB-8C70-932FF2492DC4.jpeg

F20C7D65-74EA-40DE-88FD-B2658EEEE682.jpeg

06E8B644-8690-43B1-A239-7F1190ED211C.jpeg

I'd buy a calendar for sure and I'd gladly submit photos of Bucky if anybody is interested. You guys seemed to like this one a lot, but I have plenty more :
IMG_3278[1].JPG

The 3/4 view of Bucky with the canoe is gearing up to be a classic. Can you post that one also Dave?

You bet! This one?

IMG_3273[1].JPG

Maybe I'll get on 2022. Probably won't have new paint on in time for this run.

Maybe I'll get on 2022. Probably won't have new paint on in time for this run.
A primer half way through LS swap pic would be great winter shot...to keep us motivated, no need to have fresh paint.

I talked to my wife and she'd be willing to assemble the pics and put them into a calendar. She's produced a family calendar that we send the grandparents, aunts, uncles, ... every year for the past 10-15 years.

As I think about a calendar, here's what I would want:
1. 12 nice high-quality diverse 55 pics. Diverse in pig style, location, scenery, .... These would form the dominant pics for each month,
2. another 10-20 high-quality pics that would be a smaller, side pic for each month. The number of side pics per month depend on whether or not the dominant ones afford any room. It's possible that none of these less dominant pics would be used if not warranted. It's just that 12 is small number and the likelihood of disappointment increases. "Wonder why my nice 55 pic wasn't chosen and instead they showed one being welded on in a garage that doesn't even move".
3. I thought it might be fun to put member birthdays on the day they fall on with just their ID listed on that day
4. in addition to holidays, have any other 2021 days special to Land Cruiser folks also listed. I don't yet know what these might be, though - trailride dates, ....

So, what do you all think? If we agree to proceed, then I'll need folks to submit pics. Maybe we could have a committee of a few members choose the dominant pics. Otherwise, I'll chose 20 or so candidates, post them to the forum and folks can vote. I'll also need an estimate of how many to produce. So, if you're in, reply with how many you'd want.

Onward!

Mike

I talked to my wife and she'd be willing to assemble the pics and put them into a calendar. She's produced a family calendar that we send the grandparents, aunts, uncles, ... every year for the past 10-15 years.

As I think about a calendar, here's what I would want:
1. 12 nice high-quality diverse 55 pics. Diverse in pig style, location, scenery, .... These would form the dominant pics for each month,
2. another 10-20 high-quality pics that would be a smaller, side pic for each month. The number of side pics per month depend on whether or not the dominant ones afford any room. It's possible that none of these less dominant pics would be used if not warranted. It's just that 12 is small number and the likelihood of disappointment increases. "Wonder why my nice 55 pic wasn't chosen and instead they showed one being welded on in a garage that doesn't even move".
3. I thought it might be fun to put member birthdays on the day they fall on with just their ID listed on that day
4. in addition to holidays, have any other 2021 days special to Land Cruiser folks also listed. I don't yet know what these might be, though - trailride dates, ....

So, what do you all think? If we agree to proceed, then I'll need folks to submit pics. Maybe we could have a committee of a few members choose the dominant pics. Otherwise, I'll chose 20 or so candidates, post them to the forum and folks can vote. I'll also need an estimate of how many to produce. So, if you're in, reply with how many you'd want.

Onward!

Mike
We can get you the higher resolution pics through email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom