Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like this one

Screenshot_20210323-202923_Bing.jpg

@forrest5000 I might have one in the garage. I'll check when I get home this evening.

You can get the later style bottle jack from Toyota. It's not yellow though and not cast. Hollow mild steel tube, and it's black. Not nearly as cool as the original yellow ones, but not as fragile either. I just bought one on Partsouq for Dusty because my original was snapped in half. It was $5.14 on Partsouq. Local stealership wanted $15.

1616598482298.png

Last edited:
You can get the later style bottle jack from Toyota. It's not yellow though and not cast. Hollow mild steel tube, and it's black. Not nearly as cool as the original yellow ones, but not as fragile either. I just bought one on Partsouq for Dusty because my original was snapped in half. It was $5.14 on Partsouq. Local stealership wanted $15.

View attachment 2624653
Getting the 45 ready to sell, I have one of those, but doesn't look right, for top dollar.

fluid?

Anyone in the market for spark plugs? I have two different sets of 6 for the 80 series.

Factor Denso (90919-O1176) - $20

Denso double platinum's (PK0R8) - $30

20210326_214439.jpg
20210326_214420.jpg

I’ll need these at some point relatively soon. Can I grab them from you at the next monthly meet in Raleigh?
Yes. . which ones you want? Im also going to the Jamboree if your attending that.

I’ll be there, meet and greet next weekend right? I’ll take both.
Either or. I just put then the LC, so I'll have um.

New winch solenoid cables, came off a new ComeUp Winch. Relocated solenoid box under the hood and these were not long enough so purchased new ones. Approximately 21” long. Free located in South Charlotte or can bring to meet and great.

2A191AAB-F73D-4F01-ADBD-5CDADBD8B442.jpeg

New winch solenoid cables, came off a new ComeUp Winch. Relocated solenoid box under the hood and these were not long enough so purchased new ones. Approximately 21” long. Free located in South Charlotte or can bring to meet and great.

View attachment 2630126
Perfect timing! I’ll take them. I’m pretty close by to you. I’ll pm you my number to arrange pick up.

@lumbee1 @Fort Knox He'll be coming down for CRR. Worst case, I can grab it from him in VA and get it to you. He's very close to my mom's house.

Unfortunately, based on the years he mentions, I don't think this would fit either my Tundra (2015) or Jonathan's (not sure of the year, but I think his is a 1st gen, so pre-2007). Thanks for lookin' out though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom