Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: Trifecta Tonneau cover for 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra. It is in very good shape and comes with a couple spare hinges. It's been stored inside since I removed it last year when I swapped it out for a roll-up cover that fits with my bed rack. Club member (any Toyota 4x4 club e.g. ONSC, CLCC, BBRC, GCLCC, etc...) special pricing of a 12/15 pack of IPA.

Hey all. Picking up a Tacoma this weekend and would like to move my 100 onto a good home. Originally priced at $14k to fetch offers in that area but I think that just scared people off. Here is FB ad, MUD price 10k. Pics don’t do it justice, it is completely rust free underneath and body is clean as a whistle. Lots of work done, but still work needed to be done to be a show car.

I’ve tried to take care of it best I can with Toyota parts, only thing I’d recommend to do is new shocks and ball joints to freshen up front end. No leaks or rust.
Kellan

Anyone looking for a brand new CV axle for a 100 series? I have a cardone heavy duty one available. $60 and it's yours. I apparently have missed my return window. OOPS
Keep it as a spare...

@chudly I will gladly take the cv joint. Will it fit a ‘99

Here is the FJ. Substantial discount for club members. I’d let it go here for around 24,500.

Take care everyone.

@chudly I will gladly take the cv joint. Will it fit a ‘99

yea should fit all 100 series!
If @chudly can get it to the CLCC meeting next week and pass it off to somebody in the fairfax to manassas area, then I can grab it from them in a couple weeks and eventually get it to you. Although shipping it USPS is probably pretty inexpensive compared to arranging all that other mess and having to see @Comet again.

Plus, there's also the Carolina Relic Run in June, so if anybody going from PA or MD or VA can meet Chudly for it, Comet can grab it there. I'm assuming he plans to need it AT that event, not FOR it. His 100 hates URE for some reason...

@JohnVee My 100 loves Uwharrie so much it wants to stay there. My 100. Been waiting to say that since we got her in 2017.

@JohnVee My 100 loves Uwharrie so much it wants to stay there. My 100. Been waiting to say that since we got her in 2017.
Uwharrie is pretty awesome indeed.

Round two coming in June. In true mud style I have neglected the truck since rebuilding the front third member with the same lame two pinion gear set. Poser rock is not my friend. A large drill bit and blasting caps may do the trick.

Thank you @chudly. If mudship does not work, @JohnVee idea to mail will also work.

yea if anyone is in the Montgomery County DC Nova area I can meet up to hand it off. Not sure if I can make it to the CLCC meeting next week but can also make arrangements with someone who is going to the relic run
I will be going on the Relic run and can grab it from you if need be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom