Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have owned a pair of these boot for 15 years. Best winter boots ever.

Figured if someone was into hunting or worked outdoors these would be great. I'm kind of a boot hoarder..... so time to thin the heard. I've seen some well used ones and it seems they look even better once you break them in and they start to contour to your foot/leg.

Also, if anyone is looking for a turn key FJ Cruiser I have decided to let mine go. Details posted in Fj Cruiser for sale section.

183k, tons of service, runs great. I commute with it to Ashburn 2-3 times a week, but picked up a commuter and as a full-time student having 10 cars in 2 states is a lot of upkeep.... Also, have 2017 TRD Pro in Cement. Listed at $45k in 4runner classifieds and comes with all the transferrable warranties; will work with serious buyers. I might eventually sell my 40 too.

Not in a hurry to sell either, just tossing them out there if you know anyone looking.

IMG_20190917_075822.jpg
IMG_20190917_075544.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-05 at 15.17.56.jpeg

Found this at Lowe's today (in Charlotte, NC...can't confirm it's nationwide but I'd assume it is) on sale for $4.99. Not the highest quality but perfect for somebody like me who really should just organize his tools instead of buying more cases/bags when things start to pile up.

IMG_7941.jpg

91 FJ80 $1200. Not mine. In MD. Reads like a fixer upper, but for the price.... see link below

NOS (model 20211) these have been in storage in the garage and will not be used anytime soon, so here they are for sale. Amazon has them listed for $169. How about $135./shipped CONUS PayPal as a friend.
E8A725EC-74A0-4430-BC97-297928FD2DC9.jpeg
20E95A85-ABE9-436E-8D4D-004ACD6593E6.jpeg
4B6C77DD-D32D-402B-83BB-16658303E56E.jpeg

Looking for an early 100 Series (LC or LX). Don't care too much about miles. Not looking for a junker. Not looking to buy rust.

If you're on the fence about selling your rig, let me know what you've got.

Looking for an early 100 Series (LC or LX). Don't care too much about miles. Not looking for a junker. Not looking to buy rust.

I was originally trying to trade but selling is an option too. Its a great truck!

Ben's truck, the one Bob posted, is VERY nice and worthy of a look in person. Needs nothing.

Just left a Garage full of 77-79 FJ40 parts up in Reisterstown MD He still has stuff left to include a 79 40 with a H-55, a spare SM 420 and other stuff. Trying to get him to come to the next meeting
hit me up on Pm

Last edited:
I’m looking for the idler pulley adjuster off an FJ62. My adjuster bolt broke in half when I was trying to loosen it. Anyone have a parts truck they could pull one from to sell me?

Just left a Garage full of 77-79 FJ40 parts up in Reisterstown MD He still has stuff left to include a 79 40 with a H-55, a spare SM 420 and other stuff. Trying to get him to come to the next meeting
hit me up on Pm
and you left stuff there?......

I'm looking for a nice MR2 spyder, if anyone sees something they think is decent please let me know. Has to be stick shift, prefer a lighter color but not too choosy to pass up a good deal on a darker color. Since I regularly traverse the roads between PA and Richmond I'm certainly open to travel to see the right car.

Did the craigslist thread disappear?

Don’t know anything about these (if they’re good or would work with the clubs existing comms) but wanted to flag em @emorth @StaleAle

C395D2D2-B2C1-4150-AA4C-63B8C8BA902E.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom