Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

FOR SALE: Alu-Cab Tilting Fridge Slide (for Small-Med fridges). Used it for a while; I'm replacing it with a drop slide.
$350
Which drop slide and where did you obtain it ? Wanting to install a drop
Slide but so far striking out thanks to tariffs.

Not mines but just in case someone was looking

fireball

SILVER Star
Does anyone have some 6-lug rims that would work on a 1st gen Sequoia? The OEM rims on the Sequoia are the 17" split spokes with 15mm offset, and I am stealing them for the BJ74.

Just need something decent that will work for a few more months before we trade it in. 1st gen Tundra, Sequoia, and some Taco rims should work.

Does anyone have some 6-lug rims that would work on a 1st gen Sequoia? The OEM rims on the Sequoia are the 17" split spokes with 15mm offset, and I am stealing them for the BJ74.

Just need something decent that will work for a few more months before we trade it in. 1st gen Tundra, Sequoia, and some Taco rims should work.
Not mine, but these style wheels were a stock option on the first generation Sequoia. Same wheels and tire size. These are way out on the Eastern Shore though.

Maybe these would work?

JohnVee

SILVER Star
EDIT: I forgot to toss this in the truck today.

I have one BFG KO2 315/75/16 with approximately 5k miles on it. Can't remember the date code, but I wanna say 4-5 years old. I'll bring it FC in case anybody wants to part with $125.

Last edited:

Betteron2wheels

SILVER Star
I have a couple on the shelf. Good time to do the 3.1:1 gear set if he's in to that.
Not sure if he is, he might drive on a beach now and then. I'm working on him...

What do you want for one of them? I'll shoot him a message.

He's also looking for a PS pump,

Stump has one but time for the sweat equity is hard to come by theses days...

afgman786

SILVER Star
WTB: 5th gen 4runner running boards. Sister has a Limited and her power steps gave out, she wants running boards. I know we got some 5th gen that are rocking sliders now, was hoping to see if someone is willing to part with theirs. Also pics? want to see if that what she wants or if she wants the Limited ones with a bit of chrome trim

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Free chrome wheels from a 62. I don't know if they're OEM; ask the seller. Not sure why the link I posted says something different.

These are in Charlotte, NC, and @Simcoe is really local to me. I'd be happy to grab them, hold them, and bring them to Gainesville next trip if somebody wants them. Probably around Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

matzell

SILVER Star

Free chrome wheels from a 62. Not sure why the link I posted says something different.

These are in Charlotte, NC, and @Simcoe is really local to me. I'd be happy to grab them, hold them, and bring them to Gainesville next trip if somebody wants them. Probably around Thanksgiving.

If no one else needs them I will take them. I blast them and paint them Cygnus white for all my 40 builds, can never have enough!

Top Bottom