1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club' started by Devilmans Hand, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Devilmans Hand

Devilmans Hand TLCA #19517

Media:
    Albums:
    Please use this thread to post up any items that you

• have for sale

• want to trade

• want to buy or are looking for

• are giving away

Please indicate if the item is gone or no longer wanted by editing the original post. If your option to edit that post has expired, PM Felix or myself.

Post prices and location if applicable.

Please stay on topic and refrain from chit chat in this thread.

This section is for club members and known persons. Do not spam the forum. NO BUMPS.

2. NoVA4x4

NoVA4x4

Need to make room in the garage so I can give some Much needed love to the 40. Help me make room. FJ40 front bench seat- bought from a woman who said it was recently recovered. Didn't know much about it. Seems to be in top notch shape. A little cleaning up and your good to go. Has the evaporative emission control device as well. Seems to be missing part of a bracket perhaps? Puzzle to me. Paid $400 never used $350? 2 early fj40 front doors with vent windows and knuckle removing door gears. Bottoms look crappy-inside especially- previous owner screwed some sheet metal over it so can't tell how bad it is. Was going to turn em into half doors if nothing else. $250? Some black diamond plate corner protection $35? All proceeds to benefit a suspension overhaul and other assorted work on (Felix's) my '75 fj40.

And the prices aren't set in stone. They are more like my interpretation of trying to get out what I put in.

Make me offers if you want- I would prefer to take less than I want and be done with it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  3. littlehandegan

littlehandegan

Looking to buy a clean red or white fj62. Call or text - 843-870-7006

4. derelict

derelict

FJ60 High Steer kit. Unused. BNIB from IPOR. Fall Crawl coming up...any interest? Tired of it sitting in the basement.

5. derelict

derelict

Oh yeah, price: $275.00. New set up is a lot more than that (and this is brand new). Again IPOR high steer kit.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    Stumpalama likes this.
  6. H2o

H2o

Looking for a frame for my 87 pickup. Cracked frame at the fall crawl. I believe the 4 runner frame of same vintage is the same. Let me know if you know anyone who needs to get rid of one.

Also posting to BBRC site.

Tks.

7. diplomasi

diplomasi

Hi all, I just finished upgrading my rig here in DC and am selling the following OEM takeoff parts:

1) SOLD set of FIVE 100 Series 18" Toyota OEM Aluminium Alloy wheels. $320 for all 5 plus 4 OEM center caps for free.
    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/pts/4863906616.html

2) SOLD set of FOUR General Grabber 275/65 R18 tires with 30,000 miles of tread left. Bonus generic spare tire in same size. $125 for all 5.
    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/pts/4874814106.html

3) set of TWO factory torsion bars. $50 for the set.

Looking to sell locally if possible.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  8. dslayer86

dslayer86

Media:
    Albums:
    I've got a set of Gray OEM visors from my 1995 FZJ80. I recently added a set of JDM visors to fit a center console. Vanity lights work and have wiring harnesses attached. They are in good/fair condition. I'm asking $40 for the pair. PM if interested or if you have any additional questions.

9. Thornton

Thornton

Looking to liquidate all my cruiser stuff. Here's a list of some of it with more to come and pics. Just thought I'd start here

sold FJ40 front fenders. 2 passenger 1 driver $150 ea sold
    Early 70's windshield frame $150
    Bib $100
    sold Bezel $25 sold
    Aprons $40 pr
    sold Bumper gussets $15 pr sold
    2 sets of early 70's gas tank straps $55 a set
    Front seat brackets out of '75 $125
    bib hinge $30
    Specter hose kit 054-02C 8/76-1/79 $30
    Specter water pump 054-24D 8/76-1/79 $75 (never installed)
    Mean Green starter $200 (never installed)
    center arm rebuild kit $50
    sold 2 pair aftermarket bump stops (new) $15 sold
    sold mirror arms door mount ds/ps $45 sold
    mirror arm door mount ds $25
    body mount mirror arms $30 pr
    round oem mirror heads $30 pr
    AM radio 86120-35024 $75
    head light switch w/knob mid 70's $50
    sold 04231-61010 fuel pump kit $15 sold
    sold three 5 tie rod end kit $50 sold
    remaned used 2f starter $50
    used 2f distributor 19100-61020 75-77 $75

I'll try to get some pictures posted and if there's any questions don't hesitate to ask. Prices are pick up only, shipping would be extra. This is just the start, probably should have posted up a yard sale.

Thanks,
    Tom

link to http://s376.photobucket.com/user/thornton1157/library/Land Cruiser parts?sort=3&page=1pictures

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    Stumpalama likes this.
  10. chudly

chudly

WTB 93-97 land cruiser with lockers! :)

if anyone has a good lead that'd be great!

11. warezdog

warezdog SILVER Star

Media:
    I have some front flares in pretty good shape, green for 95-97, may have a rear laying around too.

Free to good home, located in New Market MD.

Stumpalama likes this.
  12. diiulio

diiulio

WTB: FJ40 4spd bellhousing inspection cover

13. TULAX17

TULAX17

Wanted: carb throttle bracket

I'm switching from a Weber to a Trollhole, and need the throttle bracket that mounts to the base of the carb and supports the linkage coming from the firewall. It is for a mid-70's FJ40, 2F. The one I got with the motor was for a 87 FJ60 and doesn't work with my mid-70's FJ40.

I also need a barrel pin to finish the choke cable, but would buy a cable if someone has one complete. Trying to finish this thing.
    In the picture, the one on the left came with the carb and fits later model linkage. The right was from my weber.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  14. shmukster

shmukster

If what you need is the one in these pictures I can help, best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Gary

carb bracket 1.jpg.JPG carb bracket 2.jpg.JPG carb bracket 3.jpg.JPG

Stumpalama likes this.
  15. diiulio

diiulio

Anybody have a steering wheel button for a '72 and earlier fj40? I have the wheel and the metal retainer. Bob (76fj40) hooked me up with a steering wheel. I also picked up an inspection cover for my bell housing. This rig is slowly coming together.

Stumpalama likes this.
  16. rkymtnflyfisher

rkymtnflyfisher SILVER Star

I'm in need of a camshaft form an 83 era 2F engine, one that is in pretty good shape. Mine has some pitting on it that I'm not completely comfortable with reusing, I'm getting ready to rebuild with all OEM parts and don't really like the looks of my camshaft.

Anyone locally have anything? I try to follow this thread, but it would be best to PM me.

17. Felix

Felix SILVER Star

image.jpg Neighbor's enclosed 14' trailer. 7' wide and about 6' high inside.

One cross country trip under the belt (when he was reassigned to Ft. Myer from WA), but that's about it.

He's asking $3000. PM me if you're interested, and I'll get you in touch.

18. NoVA4x4

NoVA4x4

1974-ish (Old Style Latch) FJ40 Front Doors.
    Working Condition- Glass is all there, Windows seem to go up and down, limiters still attached.
    Obviously had rust at the bottom and someone patched with sheetmetal screws and sheetmetal. Other than that they seem like they could fit on a truck that is older than mine.

Front Stock Leaf Springs 1975 FJ40 with Con-Fer Shackles (A little worse for the wear)- No major corrosion and I think the shackles can be straightened out. They were working fine even though I was missing several bushings. Ha.

Free to someone who needs them.

Attached Files:

19. Felix

Felix SILVER Star

Anyone interested in a '57 Forward Control? The owner of a BMW shop downtown the street from me just had it shipped from CA but now he wants out.

Engine's in pieces and the fuel tank is shot. Along with what I'm sure are a host of other mechanical issues. Body looks decent, though, considering.

He has 3k in it plus the shipping. PM me if interested and I'll put you in touch. Or just call Alexandria Bavarian Service and ask for Grant.

20. Felix

Felix SILVER Star