Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Devilmans Hand

TLCA #19517
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Please use this thread to post up any items that you

• have for sale

• want to trade

• want to buy or are looking for

• are giving away

Please indicate if the item is gone or no longer wanted by editing the original post. If your option to edit that post has expired, PM Felix or myself.

Post prices and location if applicable.

Please stay on topic and refrain from chit chat in this thread.

This section is for club members and known persons. Do not spam the forum. NO BUMPS.

Looking for a frame for my 87 pickup. Cracked frame at the fall crawl. I believe the 4 runner frame of same vintage is the same. Let me know if you know anyone who needs to get rid of one.

Also posting to BBRC site.

Tks.

Hi all, I just finished upgrading my rig here in DC and am selling the following OEM takeoff parts:

1) SOLD set of FIVE 100 Series 18" Toyota OEM Aluminium Alloy wheels. $320 for all 5 plus 4 OEM center caps for free.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/pts/4863906616.html

2) SOLD set of FOUR General Grabber 275/65 R18 tires with 30,000 miles of tread left. Bonus generic spare tire in same size. $125 for all 5.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/pts/4874814106.html

3) set of TWO factory torsion bars. $50 for the set.

Looking to sell locally if possible.

Last edited:
Some leftover stuff from my recent motor swap. Club members get 50% off. Willing to trade for beer, American whiskey, or things I don't yet know that I need. PM for pics.

From 1978 2F
  • Valve cover $40 (sold)
  • Timing gear cover $20
  • Weber 38/38 $150 includes rebuild kit
  • Water pump & Pulley $40 (sold)
  • Fan Clutch $15
  • Manifolds (sold)
  • Side cover $20
  • oil filter mount 30 older version with no oil cooler (sold)
  • Oil pan drain plug (older large size) free
From Oct 1973 F 513552 (F.5)
  • F.5 Head (60051 0926 340) $200 Ran ~2k after rebuild. Came off engine with lower end damage but head should be fine.
  • Alternator mount/bracket $20 driver side mount (sold)
87 2F (FJ60)
  • Distributor $30 A bit crusty, but was working (sold)
  • Motor mounts (fit 80-87) $30
  • A/C high pressure line $10

Last edited:
WTB

Looking for a used 33"-35" tire 18" rim max width 295 for a spare tire. Prefer MT but anything will do.

I've got a complete rear axle and parts from a disassembled front axle. They were on my 1986 fj60. Diffs are stock and everything worked fine when they were removed.

They are in Winchester, Va. You would need to pick them up (I need to get them off my parents carport). Not looking to get much for them. Throw me an offer and they will probably be yours! Would like to move them all together.

Also, if anyone has some decent wheels and tires they are interested in trading for some excellent condition 33" MTs, I'm looking to go bigger (37s?)

Wanted: FJ Cruiser steel rims.

I'll pay $50 a piece

Have 1993 and 1997 80 Series parts to trade as well...

stl69349_lg.jpg

Anybody need a receiver hitch for a Hundred series? It needs to go so make an offer.

Anyone have a line on a lightly used 4-door commuter in decent shape mechanically?

A buddy of mine, not a car guy, totaled his 14-year-old civic by running over a curb at speed. He and his wife are looking for an inexpensive replacement, but they keep finding piles of crap. I figured if I can find someone on here, I might keep them from getting screwed.

There other vehicle is an 80, so they qualify for Cruiser Karma.

Just realized I snapped the entire turn signal leaver off tuesday night. Does anyone have one that will fit my 74? I'm guessing I need that whole assembly that fits in the steering column.

WTB 2F intake manifold ugggg

I have two of the same Aussie lockers that Nathen was selling. They are used but very lightly, maybe 1500 miles. I still have the install instructions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom