Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

fjman

Looking for an early 100 Series (LC or LX). Don't care too much about miles. Not looking for a junker. Not looking to buy rust.

If you're on the fence about selling your rig, let me know what you've got.

I was originally trying to trade but selling is an option too. Its a great truck!

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Looking for an early 100 Series (LC or LX). Don't care too much about miles. Not looking for a junker. Not looking to buy rust.

If you're on the fence about selling your rig, let me know what you've got.
Ben's truck, the one Bob posted, is VERY nice and worthy of a look in person. Needs nothing.

1MOA

SILVER Star
Just left a Garage full of 77-79 FJ40 parts up in Reisterstown MD He still has stuff left to include a 79 40 with a H-55, a spare SM 420 and other stuff. Trying to get him to come to the next meeting
hit me up on Pm

Last edited:

fjman

I’m looking for the idler pulley adjuster off an FJ62. My adjuster bolt broke in half when I was trying to loosen it. Anyone have a parts truck they could pull one from to sell me?

76FJ40

Old Fart

I'm looking for a nice MR2 spyder, if anyone sees something they think is decent please let me know. Has to be stick shift, prefer a lighter color but not too choosy to pass up a good deal on a darker color. Since I regularly traverse the roads between PA and Richmond I'm certainly open to travel to see the right car.
There are a few MR2s on the DC Craigslist. The prices range from $2.5K to $10K and you really can't tell too much from the listings.

Last edited:

emorth

Thanks for the post and thinking of us.
Two challenges:
1 - without the radio’s model number there is no way to know what band they are on, VHF, UHF, 800 MHz, etc. Sometimes the size/shape of the antenna can give you a clue.
2 - Motorola radios require Motorola proprietary, model specific software to program them. Think $$$. I only have software for the portable GP350 radios (club radios) and mobile GM300 radios. Some members have the mobile radios too.

Found some 100 series AHC fluid while cleaning out my shed. I bought it all at the dealer in spring 2018 intending to do a full flush, but the AHC failed and was removed before I got to it. I have 1 big old style 2qt metal can, 2 plastic 1qt bottles, and a 1/4 partial bottle that was used to top off and limp home. I can meet in Eldersburg or Columbia MD. Free/trade/beer, free requires you be driving the 100 it is for when we meet.
IMG_20191117_183132.jpg

I found out what the "daily withdrawal limit" is on my ATM.
Yeah, you shoulda brought more money. Hope to see you next weekend. If anyone else wants to see what I have, I took pictures of most of it. If you need something let me know.

The link to the "Parting Out" page is here: Parting Out: North of Baltimore

And I do hope to make it to some group meetings. I posted something on Facebook. If anyone from the group wants to run some trails around Fredrick or Southern PA I'm looking to test out the limits of my '97 LX450. It's stock, but triple locked and I need to get some fresh air.

shmukster

Posted for sale today the old goat pig. Some of you old timers might remember when it was in better condition! Still runs strong though...…..

Wish I could buy this

D21FJ60

Daydreaming

Due to life going a different way than we’d like I am considering selling the 4Runner. Frame is clean but it needs an engine due to rod knock. Has the 3.0 and auto trans. Tires are jacked, body isn’t gorgeous and interior needs work but for a beater truck it wouldn’t be awful. I hate to scrap it. Market is all over the place from what I understand so I’ll start at asking $750? Again just seeing if there’s really any interest in the group before I try CL or FBMP, and I’m not sure I’m going to sell it but want to consider all options. I have the title signed over to me and I signed it when I bought it but haven’t registered it yet due to motor problem. Anyone?

Top Bottom