Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys,

I am going to be putting my 100 up for sale soon. I've been too lazy to give it a proper cleaning, get proper photos & compile a proper for sale ad, so am going to put up a quick post here to see if anyone has any interest or knows someone who might.

I am in central PA, bought it 5 years ago from SoCal so very minimal surface rust only, it was never a daily driver here.
  • 205k miles. new steering rack, new starter, TB/WP/full 200k service done at 190k.
  • 3x locked. (oem center & rear, ARB front), ARB single air compressor, regeared with nitro 4.88s. 295/75/16 BFG KO2 x 5.
  • custom front tube winch bumper, slee front skid plate, warn VR10000 winch with synthetic line and thimble
  • Metal tech bolt on sliders with bump out and top plates
  • BIOR rear bumper with dual swing outs, integrated hitch, 7 pin connector, aux LED backup lights.
  • sound deadened interior, new leather for front seats, double DIN head unit, kenwood amp and morel component speakers
  • custom dual drawer cargo box with ARB63 fridge and slide, heavy duty drawer slides
  • 2.5" OME lift with 864 rear springs. SPC UCAs. Metal Tech rear upper and lower control arms.
  • Gamiviti roof rack with sunroof cutout and ARB awning.
  • dual battery system, extra USB plugs, rear hatch light, iPad mount, etc.
It has been our family camping and expo vehicle for the past 5 years. We love it, but we have a 2800# trailer and a 200 which tows a good bit better. It has been used for its intended purpose, definitely not abused, and maintained with an open wallet.

I watch the 100 series for sale forum pretty regularly, and it looks like $18k would be a pretty fair price for both parties.

Thanks!
Ben

348.JPG

347.JPG

Thanks Blair!

For anyone who might be interested, Blair has done a lot of work to the 100 and I’d suspect he’d be willing to provide an honest assessment to any interested parties.

Here are some better photos of the front bumper and some more scenic shots from our trips to CO earlier this year:

0E770A98-6CE0-497C-937B-818C4D1936BC.jpeg

1DB08711-D294-4CC5-B822-2B65ED4FA8D6.jpeg

EE349CB9-6B69-4737-BDE6-EB483EAD1292.jpeg

E9DAD061-D9EA-45A6-92A6-8BBB97459E4E.jpeg

95E03E9E-4030-480A-9CE1-4DAA9CDE2AB1.png

Somebody ought to want these soft doors. Got them with a parts 40 earlier this year I think they might be Specter doors. Includes the strikers which are hard to find separately. Not perfect but pretty darn good for $45. Would like to not have to ship these bad boys hopefully someone here in the club will want them.

Soft 1.jpg
Soft 2.jpg
Soft 3.jpg
Soft 4.jpg

@shmukster

Gary, I'll take those doors.

I'll also take the four speed 40 skid plate.

Last edited:
Posted a blurb to sell the old goat pig (77 FJ55) on the FJ55 section of Mud. Bet it sells quickly!

Oh man a 55 with a backstory and a goat mural...If I had somewhere to put this I’d try to save it...

I have a job as a gigalo, I just can't report income to the banks and IRS.

I have a job as a gigalo, I just can't report income to the banks and IRS.

Why not?
You can get screwed a second time on the same job number

Well, I tired...

5553F0F1-F0EA-4362-8C48-A23B4AB41777.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom