New dissent offroad no cut rear bumper! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Worth the wait, even without the delays and family issues! Now your offering a surprise!? Giddy...

Alright guys, here is the little upgrade I have been working on. On top of the introductory price I'm going to upgrade any rear bumper order that goes over 12 weeks with the full aluminum accessory mount with small flip up table! This is not on a 100 but same accessory.
This will cut about 25-30 lbs off the swing arm
IMG_2120.JPG
IMG_2124.JPG
IMG_2126.JPG

Wow I want that! Please Don’t ship mine without this hahaha! I don’t mind paying extra even if my bumper takes less than 12 weeks.

Will this flip up table interfere with a hi lift jack mounting?

Good question.
I don't think so but
Wow I want that! Please Don’t ship mine without this hahaha! I don’t mind paying extra even if my bumper takes less than 12 weeks.

Will this flip up table interfere with a hi lift jack mounting?
if it does this same set up will work on the accessory arm

Hell yeah!

I think I am going to put a brake light behind Ben's emblem. That way when I brake check that BMW.... It will see a big FIST!!!

@benc

What is the best way to contact you for ordering a front and rear bumper for 100 series? I can do it here on the forum, email, Instagram, or an old fashioned phone call.

Are the lights mounted to this bumper meant to turn on when shifting in reverse?

Bumpers done.
Still have some redesign to do on the swingouts but extremely pleased so far.
Will be offering it up at an introductory price of $2200 with tire carrier and accessories swing arm.
Bumper will come standard with a bottom mount hitch but will have an optional high clearance hitch as well.
With the bottom mount hitch this is 100% bolt on. View attachment 1800254View attachment 1800255View attachment 1800256View attachment 1800257View attachment 1800258
Any
Bumpers done.
Still have some redesign to do on the swingouts but extremely pleased so far.
Will be offering it up at an introductory price of $2200 with tire carrier and accessories swing arm.
Bumper will come standard with a bottom mount hitch but will have an optional high clearance hitch as well.
With the bottom mount hitch this is 100% bolt on. View attachment 1800254View attachment 1800255View attachment 1800256View attachment 1800257View attachment 1800258
is it feasible to set this up with the tire in the middle or does the hitch preclude that from happening?

This was posted to FB yesterday. It looks like the rear no-cut bumper that we've all been waiting for. The bumper looks great but the blocking of the taillights is very concerning.
@benc , before these get shipped out, is it possible to add an option for taillights and blinkers as you have done with the reverse lights?

It might be the angle of the pic but I’m more concerned the rear plate gets blocked by the tire. It looks like the second swing out arm is drilled so you have the option to run the plate on either side? That would be a great idea for those running dual swing outs.

This was posted to FB yesterday. It looks like the rear no-cut bumper that we've all been waiting for. The bumper looks great but the blocking of the taillights is very concerning.
@benc , before these get shipped out, is it possible to add an option for taillights and blinkers as you have done with the reverse lights?

View attachment 1905583

Patience my friend. I’m sure there’s a special project in works... ahem ahem.. :censor: don’t want to give away too much..

View attachment 1905583

@benc Looks amazing!

What I love about the design is the modularity of the swing outs. Same mounting points for the jerry can holder and the spare tire holder. Spare tire on either side or dual spares if wanted 👍.

Super exited. Cant wait for it-but can wait for the attention to detail and quality ben is known for. I dont have the instagrams or facebook, so thank you for that teaser pic.

Woah. How the entirety of the rear taillights are being covered is very concerning to me. That frankly just won’t fly for me if that’s how much it’s covered. @benc can you weigh in here?

Was just looking at this thread, last post:

I like how that rear bumper has brake, turn signal, and backup lights integrated into the design.

View attachment 1905583
@ikarus pointed out that it could just be a wide angle lens that distorts how it actually looks. Picture may be deceiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom