Interest on Gullwing Flip Up rear windows for the 60 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When are these going to hit the market? I am interested for sure

Is there any new information about when/if these will be available @LandCruiserPhil?

Sorry guys I have had just too much on my plate to get anything done on the 60 Gullwing project. I have not forgot and reminders are welcome:)

You may want to get a hold of Kevin Rowland. He owns and operates Wagon Gear and has fairly well perfected a gullwing setup for 60/62s. He's only one man operating his business though, so it might be worth asking if he'd be willing to sell you his design.

When will the suicide lambo doors be ready. o_O:)

You may want to get a hold of Kevin Rowland. He owns and operates Wagon Gear and has fairly well perfected a gullwing setup for 60/62s. He's only one man operating his business though, so it might be worth asking if he'd be willing to sell you his design.

Kevins is still making 60/80 windows and has a excellent product. A little over design IMO but done very nice with a price point to match. Our design is simpler but very effective at ~1/2 the cost making it much more affordable for the adventure traveler.

Apologies if I missed it in the thread but what's your website for price/ordering info?

Apologies if I missed it in the thread but what's your website for price/ordering info?
Yes see below in my signature but if you’re on a phone you’ll have to turn your phone sideways in order to say signatures

Id be interested as well. You know what would be really great. If there was a screen inside of it. Then you could sleep in the cruiser at night and not have to worry about mosquitos or biting bugs.

Great idea! Honestly not enough demand and with my limited available time so its not happening. But I have no problem with guys like yourself to come up with great ideas that work for them that others want. Here is your chance to help pay for your windows. 🙂

Aaw, I'm redoing the rear of my 61 storage area, and would sure be nice to have a drivers side gullwing for my plans.

How many interested would it take to make up a set?

I'm in for two rigs.

P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom