If you need carpet for your 60 or 62, now would be a good time (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Updates: I just received a notification from the mfr. that prices will be going up about 10% as of 1/1/2022. Therefore, if you're wanting carpet, now might be a good time to consider it.

Two links:

If you're interested, please PM me.

Thanks,
dnp

I am very interested since my rear carpet is gone due to some old gear oil that spilled. So my question is do you need a partial payment and how long is the backlog right now? I am in no rush since the 60 is still hibernating waiting for my suspension parts from OZ I just want to take advantage on the savings.

The shape you cut won’t be different but you normally have to remove the carpet to remove the trans so the timing could work out nicely
umm, technically you really only remove the metal base where the shift boot meets the carpet/floor ...but yeah I get it...you have to loosen and remove that to pull the carpet too.

umm, technically you really only remove the metal base where the shift boot meets the carpet/floor ...but yeah I get it...you have to loosen and remove that to pull the carpet too.

It depends how your carpet is installed. @dnp's instructions place the carpet on top of the metal plate so the carpet would have to be pulled back in that scenario. I'm not sure how the carpet is installed from the factory.

I have a 1987 HJ61 that was originally sold in Italy. I’m not sure if there’s such a thing as “Euro-spec” when it comes to carpet, but if your set will fit, I’m definitely interested. Shipping might be expensive though as the truck & I are still in Italy 🇮🇹

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom