fj45 rear bumper ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This project it on hold for a few weeks until we get caught up with our production work. Shop is busy, which is a good problem!!

We are making two prototypes. One will be for our shop truck. The second, we will send out into the wild to get abused. Anybody interested in demoing this bumper in the real world and giving us back your feedback?

Well, WE have a worthy 45 that needs something other than the temporary zip tied license plate on the back..
we will need something sooner rather than later for this candidate..
I'll paint it pewter to match the front.. I am even willing/happy to take it in a kit form and weld it up and save you time..

Last edited:
This project it on hold for a few weeks until we get caught up with our production work. Shop is busy, which is a good problem!!

We are making two prototypes. One will be for our shop truck. The second, we will send out into the wild to get abused. Anybody interested in demoing this bumper in the real world and giving us back your feedback?
I'd be interested if you're looking for a demo candidate. Currently using the OEM bumperettes which I think look pretty nice but offer zero protection. 1982 FJ45 LWB, let me know.

A little progress
395CE1DA-5921-4970-A6A2-3EE645DA8F4C.jpeg

E7BF6D83-762C-4C2A-AD49-337D2D5B7DEA.jpeg
48783CD5-EC0C-4CEE-AE9D-2F46E57EEBC7.jpeg

I’ve been meaning to comment. I put a Dobinsons bumper on my 80 and the place you have the back up light provisions is actually the high lift provision for those bumpers.

Edit….the 80 has a spot on the side.

It was the ARB 70 bumper that had them there.

D66196A1-7F7C-446C-BBA5-75B2DCD1F316.jpeg

D5D0E47B-D72F-4D8B-85E3-915D931F93E2.jpeg

I like the plug concept! Honestly now that I have a JIG that I know will fit my truck, I can pretty much incorporating anything that my2 or 3 potential buys want.

The first one was for me, so I build what I wanted.

I like the plug concept! Honestly now that I have a JIG that I know will fit my truck, I can pretty much incorporating anything that my2 or 3 potential buys want.

The first one was for me, so I build what I wanted.

Shut up and take my money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom