fj45 rear bumper ideas (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Electrical bulkhead in Nickle plated brass.
3A0C0941-17CE-494C-AD03-BBF17FF8E782.jpeg

Preference questions:

Do you guys like to see live welds, or would you prefer to have the weld blended and radiused into the bumper? Essentially hiding the weld and making it look like a single piece.

Shop truck has live welds on the bumper.
weld detail.jpg

We are sending one more prototype thru the shop with the updated design. Should be ready to ship out at the end of the week.

Once we confirm the fitment on another fj45 we will be ready to start accepting order.

Please send all orders, quotes to sales@orangeparkmachine.com

If you have any questions you can reach out to me directly or on ih8mud.

Part number: OPM-FJ45-000

Jack Clarkson

Last edited:
Do you make a jig to weld the attachment brackets?

Yes, we have a jig/fixture to fit with frame arms to the bumper. The current style bumper get gets bolted together at that point to facilitate installation, shipping and removal. This will also allow for slight variations between truck frames.

3 PIECE DESIGN.PNG

Getting the angle square on both sized is crucial so it needs to be perfect.

BUMPER ANGLE.PNG

Test Goat.

Holy hell. I may have to add back a leaf or two when this thing is hanging on the Goat. This is beyond beef. So damn excited. Gotta get my project off the rack So I can get this thing installed ASAP.

Wow

CB9DA7F0-45BF-4013-B6FD-D3A37729593B.jpeg

4C8E363C-3A22-4B8A-B853-B56D47050B94.jpeg

5D0496DA-C0FF-4AAC-BD3D-469410529CDE.jpeg

All,

We made a few changes after getting some feedback from @wngrog. I moved the mounting bracket bolt holes around for better placement/ easier install and made the bumper 1/4'' taller so it sit a little closer to the body.

We are ready to take orders and answer any questions. Sales@orangeparkmachine.com. or jclarkson@orangeparkmachine.com to answer any questions.

Current lead time is close to 6 weeks so bear with me.

Thank you for the opportunity,

Email sent.. Thanks for stepping up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom