FJ25 & Very early FJ40 Front Bumper “group buy” - Gauging Interest (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can't fool myself that my patina bumper is better. Gone are the days that you had to buy a whole truck just to get a bumper........PM sent.

Outstanding! Looks awesome.
PM sent.

Last edited:
I will be putting these up on the website on Friday/Saturday for purchase. Just easier to make the transaction and the shipping will be a bit better for you guys ordering multiples as well.

I've had a couple ask about powdering these OE color. I have no idea what that color is. I'm willing to do this IF I can get an exact/close powder color from Cardinal. If anyone knows, please share the color code from Cardinal Powders.

I have 13 ready to box and ship now.

Jason

The bumpers are up on the site guys... Go get 'em.

AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

Bumper and shipping combined on a single is less than originally quoted. Guys that are ordering multiple are getting a great price.

Thanks,

Jason

I would be in for an lv rear.
Mike

Also just placed order for a front. Would also be interested in an LV rear!
Thanks @xtremeVA for keeping me in the loop!

Hate to hijack this thread, but I’ll have LV rear bumpers and brackets available by the end of Feb. I’m at King of the Hammers with my race team for the next few weeks, but the design is done, just waiting for my first prototype. My toes are starting to hurt...

Hate to hijack this thread, but I’ll have LV rear bumpers and brackets available by the end of Feb. I’m at King of the Hammers with my race team for the next few weeks, but the design is done, just waiting for my first prototype. My toes are starting to hurt...

How accurate are they?

I just looked at the old thread and see that you are asking $700 for the rear LV bumper and brackets in raw steel? Is that correct?

Keep us posted on the LV rear bumper Jason and thanks again for making the 25 bumper. Many of us have been looking for one for decades.

FJ25 FRONT BUMPERS ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly have a LV rear enroute as well. From the looks of it... should be about the same price.

Thanks all,

Jason
Thank you jason for making this happen! I'm sure there's plenty more demand out there too if you're able to make another batch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom