Wanted Early FJ40, FJ25, & Fj45LV Parts to Finish Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys, I have this same thread posted in the FJ25 section, but figured it may get more attention here. I'm looking for a few more parts to finish up my 1962 FJ40 restoration (thread in sig line) and then the FJ25. Any help would be appreciated.

A few parts are for my FJ25, but most are for my FJ45LV and the 1962 in this thread: From Rust-Free to Rust Belt (1962 FST Restoration)

I know that these are some hard to find parts, but I may have some other rare parts that I could trade.

-early rear bifold door roller (mounts on each side of bottom bifold door to guide door in track.
-FJ25 jump seats
-FJ25 steering wheel (doesn't have to be pretty!)
-FJ25 temp sending unit
-FJ25 Rear license plate holder.
-FJ25 Wheels
-Early (large 3-prong) Gas filler cap
-Early hardtop roof vent
-Early (short) passenger side running board
-1958-1961 Front bumper
-PTO hinged trap door
-Early 1960's ignition switch
-FJ45LV Rear bumper and brackets
-FJ45LV Dome light
-FJ45LV Sunvisors

Last edited:
Mark A has a smooth top air cleaner posted in parts incase you haven't seen it yet

Mark A has a smooth top air cleaner posted in parts incase you haven't seen it yet

This is what I have. PM if this is what you are looking for.

1422421630905.jpg

I am converting to Chevy V8 and have a bunch of engine parts. I have a 67 Fj40. Very little rust.

what's an early rear view mirror head look like?
also the eyebolts?

Jeff, Here are the eyebolts I have, only have 2 of them, also a pic of the mirror, looks like the mount is the same but the head is smaller.
Paul

P3100328.JPG

P3100329.JPG

P3100330.JPG

Jeff, Here are the eyebolts I have, only have 2 of them, also a pic of the mirror, looks like the mount is the same but the head is smaller.
Paul
Paul

FWIW, the mirrors I have look like yours.

What size engine does the FJ25 use. I have the FJ40 engine and most of the parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom