FJ25 & Very early FJ40 Front Bumper “group buy” - Gauging Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All 25 sold? One saved from the ignominy of never being installed. :confused:

I am feeling so deprived. As much as I want this front bumper, being in New Zealand is not helping it. Shipping will be a huge deal breaker. is it possible to get correct drawings so that I can look at getting made one locally here?
Once it arrives I'll trace a full size template for you Archie and send it your way.

You are always my favourite saviour. Thanks a ton in advance.

Ha! Jesus is your savior, I'm just a guy who loves the greatest vehicle ever made and loves helping guys out who love and appreciate the same vehicle. I'm glad to do it for you Archie. I'm sure I've got your address in our messages but if I don't or you've moved send it there.

Ha! Jesus is your savior, I'm just a guy who loves the greatest vehicle ever made and loves helping guys out who love and appreciate the same vehicle. I'm glad to do it for you Archie. I'm sure I've got your address in our messages but if I don't or you've moved send it there.
You are ”The Man” Address is still the same. Thanks

Has anyone received their front bumpers? I haven’t seen mine yet. Just curious what you all thought.

Also received the front frame brackets and will try to get them reversed this weekend and play with the offset taper bend to see what I can do. Trying to recreate a stamped plate with flat plate takes a bit to get right.

IMG_20210209_131817398_HDR.jpg

Any possibility of another batch of front 25 bumpers?
I'll need to see if the demand is there. The first batch went fast and usually does. Seconds and thirds cam sit on the shelf for a long time before they finally all sell. So I may require a deposit and need a guaranteed quantity bro move forward.

Jason

Also received the front frame brackets and will try to get them reversed this weekend and play with the offset taper bend to see what I can do. Trying to recreate a stamped plate with flat plate takes a bit to get right.

View attachment 2583727

Any chance you happened to receive an LV rear bumper to copy? 🤗

I have the first few boxed up. Been a long week and not as much done as I wanted to. But these will start shipping out on Monday.
Great, because I am ready to paint my frame and I would like to paint the bumpers at the same time.

Great, because I am ready to paint my frame and I would like to paint the bumpers at the same time.

Gabe, I’m almost certain the frames were body color and the bumpers were silver.

If I know Jason he will probably be working on Sunday. Messing with our 25 needs! Lol. Maybe some 55 love?
@TRAIL TAILOR
Mike

If I know Jason he will probably be working on Sunday. Messing with our 25 needs! Lol. Maybe some 55 love?
@TRAIL TAILOR
Mike

Brackets are on the coffee table in front of me. I tacked up some spare 25 bumpers this morning. Looks like I will have 4 extras. BUT will not sell these until everyone has received theirs that have ordered.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom