CruiserShack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiserShackWA

Cruiser-Shack
Threads
Hello my wife and I are starting our very own business
We work out of our garage right here in the Great Pacific Northwest A City named Tacoma Wash. about 25mi south of Seattle, Washington
We have lots of parts in stock.
We are in our early 20’s
We both enjoy the heck of out TLC’s
And we have high hopes for our business as do most people starting out.
We also help find Land cruisers For folks who are in search of one.
We’ve helped so far 15 people find new loving homes for their Amazing Vehicles. Land cruisers of course haha
Mine and my wife’s Goal is to get the younger generation YES... like our selfs more and more in to these GREAT VEHICLES

SO... if your in the area Washington State. And/Or Oregon
We will love to become a part of your FJ. And do our absolute best to help you with whatever you need.
We haves lots of parts but we are limited. We are also here to help find you a Land Cruiser if you are in search
If you need help with selling your land cruiser let us know we know lots of people who are in search

Thanks!!! Also we really want to make lots of new friends in the cruiser world especially in our area so if you wish just to chat let’s do it!

Do you have your business license? I noticed that you were all about legal vs illegal in previous posts

Dude has had more user names here over the last few year, kinda like all the different names on ebay. If they have a dealer license than why all the different names.

If I recall Jonathan Ward got burned buying a 60 from you

I know someone local in the car biz that knows these folks

Dude has had more user names here over the last few year, kinda like all the different names on ebay. If they have a dealer license than why all the different names.

I’m sorry but I don’t know what your talking about

I’ve never met anybody named Jonathan Ward. I don’t have an eBay site yet. Will need one soon hopefully I’ve noticed your fairly close to me. Which is pretty cool do u own a FJ? If you do what Series. Also do you know of any TLC. Get togethers in our area?

So your not the seller of the brown (and now a gray 62)fj60 on ebay(in the last week) and many others in the last few years.

I don't own a FJ.....but do own lots of Land Cruisers...

Maybe there is some confusion going on.....and your not the same person(s) that are flipping 60's out of Tacoma and Puyallup

I’ve never met anybody named Jonathan Ward. I don’t have an eBay site yet. Will need one soon hopefully I’ve noticed your fairly close to me. Which is pretty cool do u own a FJ? If you do what Series. Also do you know of any TLC. Get togethers in our area?

I'll leave these here. The eBay store is:
dgmantiques on eBay

Looks like he successfully got the negative feedback removed from his eBay store after he listed a cruiser here and on eBay and then sold it out from under the winning bidder on eBay.

He has a different story every time. "He's a collector on Mud" "starting a club on craigslist" and "dealer on eBay". He got called out and quickly changed is location and profile information.

Before contacting cruisershackWA/ derrick marks or whatever name he is going by this week please read the threads below.

FREE - Is this a forum? Or a harassing site?

Wanted - WTB Any FJ62 OR FJ60 In The Pacific Northwest

Wanted - Wanted Any FJ62 OR FJ60 In Washington Or Oregon Cash Paid Please Read

Last edited:
im sorry, but I have no clue what you are talking about.

Why even attempt to BS everyone when you know we’re on to you? Just go away quietly and tell your stories on Craigslist and eBay.

brown 60(same as one ebay) less than a day before it hit ebay. Amazing how the bondo disappeared in less than 24 hours.
12026.jpeg

my guess is this blue one was on Ebay last week in Spokane, now being prepped for a flip
12194.jpeg

not sure if there are 1 or 2 60 flippers in the same area, the other(or same person) also is flipping in Puyallup and has been for years, under different names. May or not be the same person....or a relation, but I recall they both use GX in most their ads

12026.jpeg

12194.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom