CruiserShack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am the buyer of the 1989 LC GX listed above in LandPimp comments. The truck was PERFECT and much better than described. I don't know the history of this individual - only that the Ebay transaction was successful and no problems.

Kinda strange that you would dig up this thread to post a favorable comment about a known scumbag. Out of the blue...

So you bought the Brown '83 FJ60 @Landpimp posted above.

And you also sold '90 FJ62 on Ebay in March 2018
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

And then you are asking a technical question about an '89 FJ62 back in April 2018
Installing backup camera 1989 FJ62

And now that I think about it for a moment, am I mistaken or did one of the scumbag's alternate Mud logins suddenly move to Texas?

Fun Stuff!

Too effing funny....

Somebody randomly posts a glowing account of a known scumbag, and then not a minute later, the known scumbag mysteriously appears on mud after being run off a couple of months ago.

What an amazing coincidence.

flipper2.PNG

flipper1.PNG

Kinda strange that you would dig up this thread to post a favorable comment about a known scumbag. Out of the blue...

So you bought the Brown '83 FJ60 @Landpimp posted above.

And you also sold '90 FJ62 on Ebay in March 2018
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

And then you are asking a technical question about an '89 FJ62 back in April 2018
Installing backup camera 1989 FJ62

And now that I think about it for a moment, am I mistaken or did one of the scumbag's alternate Mud logins suddenly move to Texas?

Fun Stuff!
OMG HIIII HOW ARE YOU SIR HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU IN FOREVER! lol you know I never ripped anyone off in my life nobody has ever disliked my cruisers I take 100’s of photos and videos to show Condition the only people who think I’m shady is you and a couple of these mud guys who are truly stalkers lol you literally Stalked a guy just now and found his old car he sold on eBay? How much time do you have to stalk on people and be annoying lol

Dumbass flippers can't fathom how easy it is to sniff out BS when gets spread so thickly.

They always think they've got it all figured out and everybody else is too stoopid to know any better.

Too effing funny....

Somebody randomly posts a glowing account of a known scumbag, and then not a minute later, the known scumbag mysteriously appears on mud after being run off a couple of months ago.

What an amazing coincidence.

View attachment 1762564

View attachment 1762565
I’d love to know how am I a known scumbag lol y’all don’t even know me

Dumbass flippers can't fathom how easy it is to sniff out BS when gets spread so thickly.

They always think they've got it all figured out and everybody else is too stoopid to know any better.
And bro I’m always on buying cruisers I don’t post on here because ur strange and stalk me

No - I didn't buy the '83. I bought the 89 as it clearly states. Yes, I tried to sell the 90 that was listed and STILL have the truck - the buyer flaked out. And, yes, I've enjoyed using this forum to gather info and learn "how to" from other forum members. If you would like to challenge my authenticity, please go for it. I'm in Austin, TX

brown 60(same as one ebay) less than a day before it hit ebay. Amazing how the bondo disappeared in less than 24 hours.
View attachment 1654042

my guess is this blue one was on Ebay last week in Spokane, now being prepped for a flipView attachment 1654046

not sure if there are 1 or 2 60 flippers in the same area, the other(or same person) also is flipping in Puyallup and has been for years, under different names. May or not be the same person....or a relation, but I recall they both use GX in most their ads

View attachment 1654020

View attachment 1654021

This is taken in South Tacoma Auto Salon.

More images:
South Tacoma Auto Salon Rug by voronaphotography

Map:
Maps

Received the 88 FJ62 today from the Ebay auction. The title and Texas title paperwork were received a few days earlier via USPS express mail. There were no problems at all. Truck was accurately described and delivered on time. Derrick Marks did what he said he would do and the communication was excellent. I'm not aware of his past activity or experience on this forum - all I can report is what my experience has been. Good luck to all.

As hard as this is to do, I must report this to possibly help others. Mr. Derek, Derrick, or Derrek Marks AKA Cruiser Shack is a fraud. The 88 FJ62 he sold me on eBay had its odometer rolled back 100,000 miles. I discovered this last night, 8-22-18 after contacting the prior owner through info left in the glove box. The prior owner sold the truck to him personally and has photo evidence of the real odometer. This truck was offered for sale on this website as well. I will report more info when I have it. Thanks to those who TRIED to warn me.

As hard as this is to do, I must report this to possibly help others. Mr. Derek, Derrick, or Derrek Marks AKA Cruiser Shack is a fraud. The 88 FJ62 he sold me on eBay had its odometer rolled back 100,000 miles. I discovered this last night, 8-22-18 after contacting the prior owner through info left in the glove box. The prior owner sold the truck to him personally and has photo evidence of the real odometer. This truck was offered for sale on this website as well. I will report more info when I have it. Thanks to those who TRIED to warn me.

Wow. That blows. I’m local and if I can help let me know.

Did you get an Odo disclosure statement from the scumbag?

Have you read up on this?
THE FEDERAL ODOMETER TAMPERING STATUTES

I've heard that the Texas AG is really, REALLY tough on fraud involving car sales. I would contact them and ask for assistance.

This guy is the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel scumbag. And there are others operating here on Mud and ebay. Using multiple screen names, multiple phone numbers and multiple locations.

It's always been a problem for the 40s. They moved into the 60/62 world when the values started to rise. And now we see them in the 80 section.

I would gladly take any help or advice on this matter. So far, I’ve had great communication with the prior owner and we are taking steps to document everything via affidavits and photo evidence. I’ve been advised to start the legal process here - criminal. Civil would be a waste of time and more money. At least that’s my take on civil

Post your story in this subforum. Keep it updated as the situation unfolds. Link back to this thread, and vice versa.
Bad Sellers - Buyer Beware

And I can see that the scumbag has revisited Mud since you posted this afternoon. So he's sure to lay low again for a while. Possibly create yet another Mud name, but the fact is that he is too effing stupid to get away with this crap in the long term.

Didn't reply to Ace10 - sorry. No - he did not provide an odometer statement. I have a client that works for the AG office. I'll call her tomorrow and see how to fast track this into a criminal complaint. And it looks like he is watching this thread so --- Mr. Marks you have committed a felony. I will be pressing charges and you can be assured I will not relent on this matter.

@gray90turd Sorry this happened to you but Word to the Next guy, LISTEN to MUD, Mud isnt going to make false claims that a certain someone is a fraud or what not.....

@CruiserShackWA please start doing Honest work...... life is much easier when honest and trying to help others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom