CruiserShack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the detailer does do some good work

from Feb

11435.jpeg

I will say I am not sure Cruisershack and Derrik Marks are not one in the same.......

Hey Landpimp.....
I think that Cruisershack and Derrik is the same person. However, I believe the rigs you posted are from a different guy in Puyallup. I exchanged texts with him a couple of weeks ago regarding an 89 fj62 he was selling. This whole thing is definitely suspicious.

brown one in my pics is Derrick's/GDM Antiques) the front plate # match(but not the rear) beside they are obviously the same 60. The other 2 in the pics belong to the same person(or group of person's) as the brown one.

1983 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 | eBay

odnSVQ.jpg

rear doesn't match.....and its not a dealer plate
OZqo1R.jpg

and right before it hit ebay

12026-jpeg.1654042

So, if you think the other 2 in the pics I posted belong to someone else in Puyallup ......wouldn't that make them the same person(s) as above?

Hey Landpimp.....
I think that Cruisershack and Derrik is the same person. However, I believe the rigs you posted are from a different guy in Puyallup. I exchanged texts with him a couple of weeks ago regarding an 89 fj62 he was selling. This whole thing is definitely suspicious.

Last edited:
To clarify...I was referring to the links you posted...not the pics.

brown one in my pics is Derrick's/GDM Antiques) the front plate # match(but not the rear) beside they are obviously the same 60. The other 2 in the pics belong to the same person(or group of person's) as the brown one.

1983 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 | eBay

odnSVQ.jpg

rear doesn't match.....and its not a dealer plate
OZqo1R.jpg

and right before it hit ebay

12026-jpeg.1654042

So, if you think the other 2 in the pics I posted belong to someone else in Puyallup ......wouldn't that make them the same person(s) as above?

Love the amount of research involved with finding this guy out. Someone should try to get VINs and look at owners on CarFax.

Take a look at this one: Is this a forum? Or a harassing site?

He'll probably go dark for awhile and come back under another username. Thats ok. I have his phone numbers, eBay accounts and locations. Even if he changes all of that, it will be easy to spot his poor grammar and improper terminology.

BTW a couple of VINs

JT3FJ62GXJ0076089

JT3FJ60G3D0058329

JT3FJ62GXK1102959

JT3FJ62GXJ0076089

Last edited:

He'll probably go dark for awhile and come back under another username. Thats ok. I have his phone numbers, eBay accounts and locations. Even if he changes all of that, it will be easy to spot his poor grammar and improper terminology.

Yeah, I've been watching that one as well. This guy is all over the place. Reminds me of the Papp's and LC America.

For those that don't know: Not mine, but supposed 2016 Land Cruiser Double Cab Pickup for sale...

BTW a couple of VINs

JT3FJ62GXJ0076089

JT3FJ60G3D0058329

JT3FJ62GXK1102959

JT3FJ62GXJ0076089

You nailed it!

He went dark for two months and then resurfaced today on Mud Classifieds.

Dealer - Land Cruisers FJ60 & FJ62’s For Sale Regularly In Western Washington ST.
Wanted - Wanting To Buy Any 60 Series Land Cruiser In Washington Or Oregon

Now he's proudly admitted to being both Derrick Marks and CruisershackWA.

This thread nails this little bastard right to a wall.

Last edited:
And yet again we see threads which document this guy's scumbaggery being taken down.

His second Mud ID "Derrick Marks" is no longer active, and his Sponsor status is gone from this account.

I'm sure he'll pop up again under another name soon enough.

I am the buyer of the 1989 LC GX listed above in LandPimp comments. The truck was PERFECT and much better than described. I don't know the history of this individual - only that the Ebay transaction was successful and no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom