Cruiser Crap console no longer available? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m also down to buy a cruiser crap console if one comes available.

Actually if Mark (CC owner, lives here in ATX or did) approved, I’d look into reproducing these. (Now that the 2F header based on the Mark’s/Downey design is in production, I can look at the next thing…)

Cc: @mmw68

Last edited:

Actually if Mark (CC owner, lives here in ATX or did) approved, I’d look into reproducing these. (Now that the 2F header based on the Mark’s/Downey design is in production, I can look at the next thing…)

Man if you need one to work from I actually have a spare one that’s currently out of a truck you can us to mock things up.

Man if you need one to work from I actually have a spare one that’s currently out of a truck you can us to mock things up.
Just give it to me. I’ll take good care of it.

Working on the costing and final details now. Trying hard not to break the bank with this unit. Thanks for the support everyone! Been a long time coming

20230801_134202.jpg

20230801_134243.jpg

Exactly. Lower profile than the Tuffy-style that need the tall height to provide a fixed arm rest. This construction allows for adjustable arm rests for driver and passenger and maintains a more OEM esthetic but still has a huge amount of storage space.

I have the old cruiser crap console in my 40. It is the perfect console for what i need. The only thing I didn't like about it were the cup holders. I left them off and installed my own.

I wish It were that easy... With my vendor going out of business, and prices of labor and metal going up due to covid - I just could not produce these any longer and keep the price down. Glad to see someone is making a console again. -MMW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom