Cruiser Crap console no longer available? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CenTXFJ60

SILVER Star
Threads
Mark with Cruiser Crap let me know he’s no longer selling the console for 60’s. Anyone know who actually makes this console and where it can be sourced from? Both my brothers have put them in their 60’s recently and I’d like to get one as well. Would buy a used one if available as well. Thanks. Jimmy

It’s a classic bronco console. It’s out there.

I will look and see if I can find it.

Jim, what did you like about it versus just using a Tuffy? I fit a giant 10" wide one on Crusty and really liked the storage capacity.

I was just shopping for a console for my 60 and here’s what I found:

CruiserCrap: NLA

Tuffy: Backordered til December (they’re really struggling with getting raw materials)

Cool Cruisers: Backordered but available soon-ish

Smittybilt: Available all over the place

Jimmy, I’m also looking for a larger type center console. Will let you know if I find 2 and we can save on shipping?

Mark with Cruiser Crap let me know he’s no longer selling the console for 60’s. Anyone know who actually makes this console and where it can be sourced from? Both my brothers have put them in their 60’s recently and I’d like to get one as well. Would buy a used one if available as well. Thanks. Jimmy
hey Jimmy tell us why the Cruiser Crap one is better than the Tuffy?

Jim, what did you like about it versus just using a Tuffy? I fit a giant 10" wide one on Crusty and really liked the storage capacity.

man…that is a wide console Dave. I have my pull handles for the lockers in-line with the parking brake. Need room to access them. Tuffy is my second choice

I was just shopping for a console for my 60 and here’s what I found:

CruiserCrap: NLA

Tuffy: Backordered til December (they’re really struggling with getting raw materials)

Cool Cruisers: Backordered but available soon-ish

Smittybilt: Available all over the place
So I have a few CCOT ones and that’s what’s in my truck now. Just not a very high quality box. Not nocking it as I’ve used it for years. And I’m one of the cheapest ****ers out there so it’s a big decision for me to pay a lot for a console. Like the lift struts and precut accessory plate on the cruiser crap one. And the material/pad on the armrest is really nice.

hey Jimmy tell us why the Cruiser Crap one is better than the Tuffy?
Todd, the fit, finish, accessories, combo lock and overall sturdiness is what I like. Tuffys are very nice as well.

Todd, the fit, finish, accessories, combo lock and overall sturdiness is what I like. Tuffys are very nice as well.
I looked those up. Me likey. will that one fit an 80 also?

Look up "Wild Horses Lock and Load Console".

It used to be there, but I can't find it. I'll be kicking myself for not buying one.

I just called them, made overseas and stopped production 2 months ago. Dang.
Appreciate you checking with them Alex. That does stink as these are very nice consoles

Appreciate you checking with them Alex. That does stink as these are very nice consoles
All, i have a NIB Cruiser Crap console that i need to sell. it is indeed a great console - solid, versatile, usable, tough. but, it does not fit in my FJ40 with the OEM seats/seatbelts. i paid $350 + $30 shipping. i'd like to get $250 + you pay shipping (i don't know what shipping will be but will bill you the actual amount). Steve

All, i have a NIB Cruiser Crap console that i need to sell. it is indeed a great console - solid, versatile, usable, tough. but, it does not fit in my FJ40 with the OEM seats/seatbelts. i paid $350 + $30 shipping. i'd like to get $250 + you pay shipping (i don't know what shipping will be but will bill you the actual amount). Steve

What's your location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom