Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My Yeti tipped over this morning when I turned.
Well you gotta tell squatch that he/she/it needs to stand up straight and not lean into corners! This is a Land Cruiser, not a Ferrari the only time you need to lean into something is when you get a bit of three-wheel motion on the trail and need to bring that tire back down to earth!

Updating on the center storage box insert:

All corners and draft angles are adjusted to better match the factory dimensions. I don't want the insert to wander around in there.

1594225990152.png

A prototype was printed in PETG (won't warp under summer heat) and sent to @NLXTACY for product evaluation. I like his high standard on his own products.

1594226145067.png

Design can be revised based on individual need.

Last edited:
That's pretty nifty looking... s*** this means that I need to dedicate a card to Ben's s*** now as well... Already got one that I am working on for Jason's stuff. **** man, Imma be broke forever... But at least I will have a SICK RIG!!!

Finally! I'll have a center console with a properly configured and located Chapstick holster!

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 1.01.56 PM.png

Make 2 V3: Magnetic Mic Mount

1. Overview of the Final Product
View attachment 2353216
View attachment 2353214

2 Description

M2V3 mounts a Magnetic Mic which is designed to securely hold the radio microphone in place. Similarly to M2V2, M2V2 has a backing bracket to increase the structural rigidity. All fasteners are stainless steel and included. Magnetic Mic is not included.

The magnet is ridiculously strong. It definitely can hold something heavier than a radio microphone.

1593231605068.png

3 Purchase

$69 + Shipping (USPS Priority). PM for direct Paypal payment.

Apologies if this has been asked but is there an option for the newer style dash?

Maybe a tiny pair of mosquito forceps or similar?

1594309521385.png

Okay, maybe someone has suggested this but while you are making an insert for the center console how about making a stronger latch for the same center console. Mine broke and they don't sell a replacement had to find one salvage and put a whole new lid on it.

Maybe another version of Make 2 would be to integrate a Nite Ize magnetic ball. Would be similar to the Magnetic Mic. I already have the investment in the Nite iZe (3 mics). Same idea, lower price point.

71yyxdCUM4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This is my current set up. that plastic insert flexes like crazy. it is holding, but it just a matter of time before it breaks.

IMG_7702.jpeg

IMG_7700.jpeg

Same for me, but on an 01 LX470.

Let's not distract from the cupholders! :rofl:

Let's not distract from the cupholders! :rofl:
I just hit like and priority is still cupholder lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom