Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally a guy trust me with his switch-pros. Thanks @Trail Rated.

This is the prototype. The print lines is caused by very thick layers (0.3 mm) for fast print. Final product will use a dynamic layer thickness from 0.3 mm to 0.05 mm.

View attachment 2368747
I already bought the 6 switch, but this is looking good enough, I might have to go this route instead!

This goes out today to @gregnash for evaluation.

Material is not the one I would use on the final product. I just grabbed what was available. I am planning to use a matte finish black material, probably carbon fiber PETG.

1594661175058.png

This goes out today to @gregnash for evaluation.

Material is not the one I would use on the final product. I just grabbed what was available. I am planning to use a matte finish black material, probably carbon fiber PETG.

View attachment 2370659
So stoked to be getting this. Sucky part is checking the tracking number every hour or so to see if its moved!!! LOL.

I am sure it will be a phenomenal product, even if the material is just a prototype material.

Installed @BenCC’s M2V2 Left Ram Ball mount and a phone holder. Relocated my Hazard and CDL switches to the left side panel. More complicated than it seems... had to re-wire some stuff, add a relay, and modify the internals of the new CDL switch to be push-on/push-off instead of momentary.

View attachment 2367672View attachment 2367673View attachment 2367674

Hazard switch P/N is 84332-26120, CDL switch P/N is 84725-35050.

Ball arm is:

Phone holder is:
1594746466558.png

I finally got time to get proper shots of the M2V2 kit. This is available via @BenCC on ebay or YotaMD's webstore. We split revenues the same either way so take your pick!

DSC_0020s.jpg

DSC_0023s.jpg

Finally a guy trust me with his switch-pros. Thanks @Trail Rated.

This is the prototype. The print lines is caused by very thick layers (0.3 mm) for fast print. Final product will use a dynamic layer thickness from 0.3 mm to 0.05 mm.

View attachment 2368747
My SwitchPros is waiting for this! Do I lose my homelink buttons in my 2006 LC?

I'm in for the SwitchPros panel unless your response above said it won't work? Something didn't come through. What is the price for that panel and for the center console organizer tray?

I'm in for the SwitchPros panel unless your response above said it won't work? Something didn't come through. What is the price for that panel and for the center console organizer tray?
I have no idea if the homelink would work or not. Did not test on it. You may need to relocate something to make it work.

Not for sale for now. Sending it out to a customer. If everything goes well, I will list it for sale.

The center storage insert is in the same process now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom