Aqualu Purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought my aluminum body and parts from Cruiser Solutions way back in 2005. They sell the Aqualu stuff from their store in New Hampshire. I don't know if there is a significant price difference.
DE65F5B7-C3A8-4F6D-B712-1BB955836FBE_1_201_a.jpeg

There's almost nothing involved in the process. Super easy.

Dang, I thought one of you rich fkrs were buying the company. Wishful thinking.

Thanks for the info guys. I am gonna purchase the tub from a dealer in NH. The reason is, they (Aqualu) want my ss# for the product to cross the border. Ordering from NH, they already are setup and its only an extra $40.

Does anyone know if the tub comes with most of the mounting holes provided?

Thank again.

DM

Mine came with the mounting holes predrilled, but this was actually in 2004, so 18 years ago. I will say the tub with their cowl attached was probably better suited for a BJ engine than a 2F. The exhaust manifold of the 2F wanted to touch the firewall at the back corner and I had to cut out a spot and box it in. Things might be different now.

It’ll soon become ordering from wherever has one in stock… the writing is on the wall that they won’t be available much longer.

I looked at buying one of their tubs in ‘92… wasn’t in my budget then. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll win the lottery before they close down… so I’ll just have to finish my 1/4s and rockers.

I’ve always admired their products and their quality is hard to beat. Certainly not stock, but rust is also stock here, and no one wants that.

You will love not chasing rust. (It never sleeps.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom