Events/Trails Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet - Save the Date - September 16-19, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someday you will have $100k LC70 that goes 55mph too!

:lol:

Hello,

LC ownership is anything but cheap, and requires a steady source of income.

On the other hand, congratulations to Charles. Great job.

Juan

Last edited:
Hello,

LC owner is anything but cheap, and requires a steady source of income.

On the other hand, congratulations to Charles. Great job.

Juan
Thanks Juan but like most events there are a lot of “moving parts” beyond my small contribution. 😊

Sorry we bailed on dinner. It was raining when we made it back to camp and we decided to get started for home. 900 miles and we made it back yesterday afternoon. We had a good time. Great bunch of people. Anita will be posting pics at some point today or tomorrow. msg me is you want us to email direct to you.
PS Bang says ruff ruff, thank you.

Well as everyone already said, great event. So nice to meet everyone and go wheeling in our cruisers. I'll be posting some of my favorite photos from the event in this thread and will also have a Google Photos link with 1000 some photos I took from this weekend. Should have at least a couple of everyone's rigs. Working on getting the drone footage right now. Link to the Google Photos album is here ----> 70 Series Meet & Greet 2021 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/5cP69PUc2Pmk61Ya9 if you have people's contact info that don't use mud, please share the link with them as well so they can see.

EDS_0911.jpg
EDS_0913.jpg
EDS_0848.jpg
EDS_0994.jpg
EDS_0032.jpg

As usual...fun event. Glad we could join everyone up there for it. Already looking forward to 2022!

@theglobb nice pics....thanks for putting all those up there.

It's too bad this one was thru my windshield.....looked like there could have been a dinosaur roaming around that turn. Super cool area.

20210917_164322.jpg

20210917_181316.jpg
20210917_181531.jpg
20210918_104620.jpg
20210917_175634.jpg

As usual...fun event. Glad we could join everyone up there for it. Already looking forward to 2022!

@theglobb nice pics....thanks for putting all those up there.

It's too bad this one was thru my windshield.....looked like there could have been a dinosaur roaming around that turn. Super cool area.

View attachment 2791570

View attachment 2791571View attachment 2791574View attachment 2791576View attachment 2791578
Hopefully everyone took some kudzu sprigs home to plant in their yard. 😁
We all saw first hand that kudzu can eat drones. 😊

Such great pics and such a great group of folks and rigs (save the one bright blue one that crashed the event). I sure enjoyed leading everyone on Friday and the large group on Sunday.

We cut our trip short also due to weather.

Did drive some of the Blue Ridge Parkway on the way home. Too overcast for the Shanandoah Skydrive.

A little over 2000 miles total and we are home.

Great pictures and a big thanks as we did not take any pictures

Such great pics and such a great group of folks and rigs (save the one bright blue one that crashed the event). I sure enjoyed leading everyone on Friday and the large group on Sunday.
Thanks again Sam....appreciated the guide work.

I ordered that book Circling Windrock after chatting with you at the BBQ. Looking forward to reading it....interesting place for sure.

Well as everyone already said, great event. So nice to meet everyone and go wheeling in our cruisers. I'll be posting some of my favorite photos from the event in this thread and will also have a Google Photos link with 1000 some photos I took from this weekend. Should have at least a couple of everyone's rigs. Working on getting the drone footage right now. Link to the Google Photos album is here ----> 70 Series Meet & Greet 2021 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/5cP69PUc2Pmk61Ya9 if you have people's contact info that don't use mud, please share the link with them as well so they can see.

View attachment 2791415View attachment 2791414View attachment 2791417View attachment 2791413View attachment 2791412
Great pics! Thanks for sharing!
We cut our trip short also due to weather.

Did drive some of the Blue Ridge Parkway on the way home. Too overcast for the Shanandoah Skydrive.

A little over 2000 miles total and we are home.

Great pictures and a big thanks as we did not take any pictures
Glad you and Suzy made it home safely. See you in a few weeks at Fall Gathering!

Thanks again Sam....appreciated the guide work.

I ordered that book Circling Windrock after chatting with you at the BBQ. Looking forward to reading it....interesting place for sure.
More than welcome …. Let me know what you think. The writing isn’t the best, but it is an interesting read

You might like these as well. The one is a novel but based in fact

E9E58A1B-43BE-4044-8C8E-F0D33A0CBCEA.jpeg

As with the 5th Annual Meet & Greet, my intentions are to present an article to ”Toyota Trails” that will hopefully be published in the coming months so if you’re in the “Witness Protection Program” and would prefer your photo not be published now would be a good time to let me know. 😁

70 Series Meet & Greet Sept 2021 Windrock - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vzoy4n9x81fibul/AABSvMfz6z9X4xKKirBB5BhZa?dl=0 Hopefully this link works so you all can see the pics I took. I didn't get out much since I was stuck in the back seat of the 2 door Prado so my pics are limited. I'm sorry we missed the evening meets. Also we didn't do a lot of the wheeling since our rig was bone stock and it's my every day driver so we wanted to be careful. We also wanted to take our "kids" our daughter and her husband back to the Prison for a tour on Saturday. Thank you to those who organized the meet and greet. It was so much fun to see other 70 series! It was great to meet folks and see a few friends from other events, Joe, Rick and Larry!

If you have not taken time to look through @theglobb photo link you owe it to yourself to do so. The photography is second to none and features virtually everyone’s Cruiser. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom