Builds A pig for Father's Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I have asked this question before so forgive me if so. Does anyone have one of these original screws? There are M4 captive nuts on the backside so I assume an M4 JIS ~25mm would work. Just didn’t know if the OEM ones were something special like black finish, etc.?

FWIW, that vent bezel/molding or whatever you call it isn’t in the parts diagrams as far as I can find. Would love a part number for curiosity’s sake if anyone has one. Again, pretty sure I’ve brought this subject up before.

Well I stand corrected. It's in the diagrams in the "Emblems and Name Plate" section. Ran across it by accident today. It's called an "Ornament". No wonder I couldn't find it.

75371ORNAMENT, AIR OUTLET
75371-90351

The screws are NLA too but FWIW the part number is: 93249-54016

75 is on the lift getting some TLC so I had to break the pig out today. Looks like it could hold a lot of 2x4s.

D506BC66-6012-4AE9-B327-6F2FC71C6DF0.jpeg

6s and 8s? What you Rip Off Homedepots 😳😯🤣🤣🤣
8s and 10s. After building a nice coop and run for the geese the chickens were demanding a bit more room. Most of these will be ripped in half for framing.

8s and 10s. After building a nice coop and run for the geese the chickens were demanding a bit more room. Most of these will be ripped in half for framing.
Have to share the final product, wife asking for me to do same so she can get chickens. Ducks, they are frree roaming laying eggs everywhere and all the local critters eating well.

Have to share the final product, wife asking for me to do same so she can get chickens. Ducks, they are free roaming laying eggs everywhere and all the local critters eating well.
Here is the goose coop and run that I built. Coop is 42”x48” and the run is 6’x8’. That’s 19g 1/2” hardware cloth on sides, top and bottom. I used full 2x4s on the bottom frame but everything else is 2x4s ripped in half.

The chicken coop and run was purchased. I’m going to keep the coop but replace the run with an 8’x10’ run using the same design as the goose run. Not a great photo but you can see that the run is rather small, something like 3’x8’. It’s also only 4’ tall so a pain to work in.

We have started free ranging them during the day but they are always locked up at night. Saw a red tailed hawk two days ago but the geese saw it first and pitched a fit. Still a bit worried and will be until the Great Pyrenees takes over guard duty. Jon you should look into that breed given how much property you have.

@bobm Eagles would be tough to deal with.

91534F8B-BC2D-45D6-8712-673611BE5257.jpeg

E2FEACCB-A18A-43A0-83B3-1D73C4A09A8F.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the GP, we used to have one great for guard duty. Still miss her.😢

Ours has been great so far but he's barely 4 months old. Much more chill than our English Cockers.

Last edited:
Our has been great so far but he's barely 4 months old. Much more chill than our English Cockers.
Yes they are very relaxed but surprisingly effective when something happens. They are just there without you even realizing how they got there so fast.
Indoors they just pick a place to lay down and chill, preferably close to you.😎

In Colorado, neighbor across the street had one, he spent more time at our place playing with our lab then at his home, great dog though. It is a good idea and Kim dying to get additional animal but that just changes the logistics of us traveling even more. Right now boarding our two labs when we travel gets a little pricy. Also no one near to us to check on things when we leave.

It is a good idea and Kim dying to get additional animal but that just changes the logistics of us traveling even more. Right now boarding our two labs when we travel gets a little pricy. Also no one near to us to check on things when we leave.
Having animals that need daily care is a big problem here. I have hired three different people to feed and water our dependents just for the Pig Party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom