Target carrier (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trying to get ready for spring and take the grand babies for coffee and cars at our local church.

O.K. @J Mack
Few questions on da Chebby!

1. What engine? Cause we know that 1 aint gut enuff powa.
2. You weld dem lowa A arms 😘.
3. Doze shucks are Hydralicks 👉🐖👈

O.K. @J Mack
Few questions on da Chebby!
Rebuilding the 283 now, it will be built to the 1960 Corvette specs and should have around 250 HP's. Plenty for what I'll do with this car.
Nope those are Fat Man Fab A-arms.
Don't be silly everybody knows you needs Hydralicks!

Join the Chebby talk forum and and hang out with me there while I build this car so we don't make these Toyota Nerds mad here!

Rebuilding the 283 now, it will be built to the 1960 Corvette specs and should have around 250 HP's. Plenty for what I'll do with this car.
Nope those are Fat Man Fab A-arms.
Don't be silly everybody knows you needs Hydralicks!

Will do, but half of deeze Yota Nerds hab Chebby engines. So they can GFTS 😳🤔😘.

Join the Chebby talk forum and and hang out with me there while I build this car so we don't make these Toyota Nerds mad here!

Pulled the Pig out to move some crap around, been a couple of months since she's started...

20240129_171042.jpg

The Target Carrier and my Frankencruiser have been working on their bar tans. Went to turn mine around to work on the tailgate a few weeks ago and the battery was stone cold dead. Happens I guess when they haven’t been started since last April. Total mileage last nine months has been one run around the block.

Works with two batteries, also!

We moved my brides Pickup on the rack yesterday for the next phase in it's transformation then I hope to sneak the pig in for a few mods before I start on the new Cadillac project. If I have enough time I might look into mounting something permanent like you have, right now the one I use on the pig still has the clips I need to move from each battery every other week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom