ONSC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Made a quick run to Publix tonight in the 62. Random stranger stopped and asked, “Are you the guy with with all the Land Cruisers that lives on the corner. I love your trucks.” My reply was, “you need to meet my friends in NC. “

AF189AE5-CF7E-4487-85AE-2E527619F70B.jpeg

miss you guys. Currently under another tornado warning.

stay safe

0A07D340-6203-469E-903A-B387A949295A.jpeg

Just left the dealership to order a few more bits. It’s seems the antenna mast mount is NLA. Is anyone 3D printing these or know where I can find one that’s close to OEM?

View attachment 2248987
Just left the dealership to order a few more bits. It’s seems the antenna mast mount is NLA. Is anyone 3D printing these or know where I can find one that’s close to OEM?

I have a buddy that can 3D print it for you at a reasonable price. You will need to remove it and give it to either him or to me (and I will give it to him) so that he can scan it. Here's his card:

IMG_3143[1].JPG

In preparation for making the 40 my daily driver, I’m researching adding A/C. I‘ve spent hours on mud lately doing research. I’m leaning towards the Vintage Air Gen IV system (pic below from the web) which replaces the factory heater and defrost. I wish the vents were rectangular so they’d look period correct. Has anyone in ONSC installed A/C in their 40 in recent years or has anyone done a lot of research or have an opinion they want to share?

AE9B7B3A-1EEB-49F3-9234-6D6D695D0781.jpeg

Last edited:
Has there ever been a car that needed an engine swap more in its life? I mean this is just about at the top when it comes to iconic cars that have terrible performance out of the box. This one also needs a trans swap and has some suspension work done but to have one of these that actually went fast would be amazing.

This is the shizz:
1586178011192.png

Mary Kay is hopping.... if they told me I could get a pink CTS-V i'd switch jobs tomorrow.

Last edited:
In preparation for making the 40 my daily driver, I’m researching adding A/C. I‘ve spent hours on mud lately doing research. I’m leaning towards the Vintage Air Gen IV system (pic below from the web) which replaces the factory heater and defrost. I wish the vents were rectangular so they’d look period correct. Has anyone in ONSC installed A/C in their 40 in recent years or has anyone done a lot of research or have an opinion they want to share?

View attachment 2257245
I saw on the main 40 section a resto mod where a guy took an aftermarket air system with rectangular vents and put them into the dash knee pads. I don't recall who it was or the AC brand but they might be more akin to what you are looking for. If I recall correctly, they were from an under dash unit.
Edit- it was lelandEOD's build using a Hurricane AC system.

I saw on the main 40 section a resto mod where a guy took an aftermarket air system with rectangular vents and put them into the dash knee pads. I don't recall who it was or the AC brand but they might be more akin to what you are looking for. If I recall correctly, they were from an under dash unit.
Edit- it was lelandEOD's build using a Hurricane AC system.
Thanks! I saw his pictures during my search and it was a great solution for him. There‘s no way I could ever cut up the dash on this truck.

Hmmm, GREEN 80 has a buzz, a HORNET got inside the headlight... maybe a new name for the truck in there somewhere, not sure what it could bee....

Man all the nature outside right now is making me mad I can't go out.

Andrea went out to her car to see a flat today. I didn't have enough time to change it so she could make her meeting on time so I drove her in to work. This is the longest drive i've been on in 4 weeks or so, all my others have been under 2 miles.

On the way back I went the back way home through maple valley (@erymer you may know it) and saw very little traffic. But what I did see was no less than 20 bald eagles, 20+ deer, about 9 elk and 2 bears wandering around. I've been looking at property out there on my laptop ever since. lol

Last edited:
The A10 was designed around the rotory cannon that makes it so devastating. Ungainly as hell but it could take a beating and still make it back to base shot to hell.

A10 is my favorite. My understanding is when the cannon is on full blast it actually slows the jet down. 😎

Technically, that’s true of any plane, but yes the cannon produces as much thrust as 1 of the TF34 engines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom