2023 ONSC Christmas Party!~ December 7-10th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WORK DAY INFO:
( WEATHER PERMITTING)

Who: ONSC members and family

What: onsc members conduct trail clean up of the Uwharie National Forrest OHV area.

When: 9:00 am - noonish. (Very flexible) Saturday, December 09,2023

Where: gathering at the barn then out in the OHV area

Why: to help the forest service maintain the OHV area. Good stewardship of public lands.

How: loose plan, loose schedule. Gather up folks that want to go ride the trails. Sign up roster for volunteer hours. Gather trash while you’re out there. Have fun.
the forest service gets credit for all our volunteer hours. So be sure to put your name down on the roster before the end of the day if you go out and do the trail clean up.

We might split up depending on the size of the group or weather.

Bring gloves

Last thing.
If you have a teenager that needs volunteer hours for school or whatever.
Hit me up. I can provide you with a letter from the club documenting their volunteer hours.

Looks like Nathan and I will not be able to attend after all. Amanda's mom passed away this morning. Hope to see y'all at the M&G next year.

Can anybody give me some details about what the entrance looks like? I've never been to the barn before, and I'm not sure if it's near the road or if there's a driveway that isn't so obvious.

Can anybody give me some details about what the entrance looks like? I've never been to the barn before, and I'm not sure if it's near the road or if there's a driveway that isn't so obvious.

Pm inbound with info

If anybody else needs additional info on how to find the barn. Just post up and I can pm you the quick photo slide I created.

I was planning to come out tonight, but clearly wasn’t in the cards. See you early afternoon tomorrow.

Pm inbound with info

If anybody else needs additional info on how to find the barn. Just post up and I can pm you the quick photo slide I created.Are the coordinates
Pm inbound with info

If anybody else needs additional info on how to find the barn. Just post up and I can pm you the quick photo slide I created.
I could use additional info on how to get there.

Pm inbound with info

Pm inbound with info

I'll be there once I finish putting my truck back together

PXL_20231209_153843641.jpg

ONSC Christmas party 2023

Another great party and another great year for our Olde North State Cruisers family.

The weather was perfect all weekend until Sunday morning. The food and the people were amazing as usual.

Lots of young and new faces which is always a great thing.

On top of a great party we had a great turn out on Saturday. The group was able to split up into two groups and pick up trash along the trails for another successful workday in the Uwharie National Forest. Thank you to all the volunteers who participated.

Merry Christmas to you and your families. Hope you enjoy the holidays, enjoy some time off, enjoy some time with family and hope you get some cool cruiser parts.

Del Roman
ONSC President

Another fantastic Christmas Party!

One of the best dirty Santa's we have ever had. I don't think we ever had that many steals for so many gifts. There was so much laughter throughout the whole gift picking and stealing. Why did everyone want those bourbon bottles? Funny part was after the dirty santa, all of you that stole the liqour, ended up sharing and drinking it all together. That was so funny...

It was great seeing a few ONSCers that have been away for a while show up. Next year we are going to move it back to the first weekend in December.
There is so many Christmas events going on the second weekend that maybe next year santa will have some kids to give presents.

Thanks everyone that helped throughout the weekend and especially the cleanup on Sunday. The rain came early but ended after breakfast and gave us time to get all cleaned up and loaded up before it returned. It was a group effort and Lydia and I really appreciated the help.

Lastly, thank you President Del Roman for the last two fantastic years of service to the ONSC membership. I know you put your heart and soul into making every event a success. Good luck with your new adventures!

Merry Christmas everyone and hope to see you all again at the Meet and Greet!

IMG_6364.jpeg
IMG_6377.jpeg
IMG_6376.jpeg
IMG_6374.jpeg
IMG_6368.jpeg
IMG_6369.jpeg
IMG_6362.jpeg
IMG_6363.jpeg
IMG_6380.jpeg
IMG_6351.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back