What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It wasn't done today but done last week.... new radiator, timing belt, water pump, radiator hoses, and serpentine belt. Hopefully I am good to go for a while. The week before replaced the back brakes. If I ever get all the maintenance stuff taken care of I am going to be ordering and installing sliders and tires.
July is fast approaching for my trip out west!

Summit? If so, good on ya, I was there last year and it rocked. I am headed to Moab in May for CM as the official GXOR event of the year :)

I am actually going with a group from the East Tennessee Overland group to do the Alpine Loop in July 2017. I have never been any farther than West Memphis, Arkansas in a vehicle so I'm so excited for the road trip and the sites to see out there.
Maybe I will get to go back in a few years to see Moab and attend rallies. I am extremely limited on vacation time so I am having to do this in 11 days out and back. My dad and daughter say they are going out with me. Hopefully we can get there quicker with 3 of us able to drive. I'm more worried about the drive back because then al the fun is over.

I am actually going with a group from the East Tennessee Overland group to do the Alpine Loop in July 2017. I have never been any farther than West Memphis, Arkansas in a vehicle so I'm so excited for the road trip and the sites to see out there.
Maybe I will get to go back in a few years to see Moab and attend rallies. I am extremely limited on vacation time so I am having to do this in 11 days out and back. My dad and daughter say they are going out with me. Hopefully we can get there quicker with 3 of us able to drive. I'm more worried about the drive back because then al the fun is over.

great trip, bring the camera, American Basin should be in full bloom. Where are you staying, Ouray, Silverton, Lake City, camping? What other trails are you guys doing? The west side of Engineer Pass could be a little rough on a stock GX, but I think you should make it, but expect some scrapes on the underside.

great trip, bring the camera, American Basin should be in full bloom. Where are you staying, Ouray, Silverton, Lake City, camping? What other trails are you guys doing? The west side of Engineer Pass could be a little rough on a stock GX, but I think you should make it, but expect some scrapes on the underside.
We are camping but I'm not sure where exactly. Each day is new trails and there are different difficulty levels according to the guy leading and planning the ride. I'm happy to do the easier stuff and see the sites. It's never my intention to tear anything up. If I wanted to get real hardcore I'd go back to riding the side by side or atv and use the GX to pull the trailer. I need to be able to get back from out west without needing a wrecker! lol
I can't wait to see those mountains and the big wide open spaces. I'm more excited about the trip than any Christmas in my whole life!!!

Then you will love American Basin and the view from Engineer Pass

Went to the dealership for the airbag recall, also had them disable the telescopic wheel so it no longer moves when turning on/off.

Airbag recall? Is this a new item?

Nevermind..Just saw it was for older vehicles

Went to the dealership for the airbag recall, also had them disable the telescopic wheel so it no longer moves when turning on/off.

I think I will do that and the remote windows down

After 5 months I am finally getting my windows tinted on the Blizzard Lizard this afternoon. This may not be a normal want of a mod for most people but I have always had tint on all vehicles I have owned and to go this long without tint has been a struggle. Maybe I should take a before and after pic... I might get better gas mileage with tint since it will make it look cooler. :)

My batteries showed up for the dual system. So did my gas can carrier, SPOD, new front springs, and a few other odds and ends. Now the ARB drawers, fridge slide, ARB fridge, gas cans, and a few other things have to show and I can get busy!

My batteries showed up for the dual system. So did my gas can carrier, SPOD, new front springs, and a few other odds and ends. Now the ARB drawers, fridge slide, ARB fridge, gas cans, and a few other things have to show and I can get busy!
That's a lot of goodies for just one Friday afternoon! I am trying not to be envious. Every time I read a thread on a message board for the GX I just get a little more envious. I turn totally green with envy when someone includes pictures. :bounce:

My big reveal will be at the annual gxor event which is cruise Moab!!

Calais 3000k LED Fogs are in

IMG_1656.JPG

First ever oil change. I got to use a bunch of new crap i bought to do it;6 ton jack stands, wheel chocks, quick drain valve, ect. so it was a fun afternoon. I also recharged my AC that was having issues so that is nice and chilly now.

Oh sweet I definitely want that damn steering wheel to not move when I turn off the truck. But it will still adjust manually correct?

Is this something the dealer has to disable or did you get some insight on how we can do it?

Yup, now it only moves when you use the adjustment knob. I had the dealer do it, same with all the other stuff Ive had turned off like the beeping when hitting lock on the remote, auto lock when driving, air suspension etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom