Customize Your Lexus GX470 Seat Covers with Ridies! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ridies

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ridies.com
When it comes to style, we've got options galore! đź’« Choose your preferred stitching color, from bold contrasts to classic blends. You can also elevate your seats with unique stitching patterns like diamond stitching, double diamond stitching, or hexagon stitching.

For that extra touch of luxury, many of our customers opt for alcantara suede inserts, creating a stunning look and feel. 🤩

What's your style? Tell us, and we'll make it a reality. Your dream seat covers are just a click away! Explore now
https://ridies.com/Product/27521/20...ser-Prado-OEM-Replacement-Leather-Seat-Covers
f49d3d92-fa0c-4fea-b046-37e57852339c_Original.jpg d6f73e69-e4a9-4d16-ac6c-e61f43ca9e6f_Original.jpeg

Has anyone ordered these for their GX470? Do they replace the original seating surface or install over it?

I have many questions for the seller, but wanted to hear if anyone here has these on their truck.

They are expensive at $525, but much less expensive than having an upholstery shop in California redo the seats.

Has anyone ordered these for their GX470? Do they replace the original seating surface or install over it?

I have many questions for the seller, but wanted to hear if anyone here has these on their truck.

They are expensive at $525, but much less expensive than having an upholstery shop in California redo the seats.
Yes, these are replacement seat covers. You will have to remove your old seat covers and then install these.
All our panels (fronts, sides, back) are made up of 100% real leather, we don't mix vinyl. It's hard to beat us for the value of money that we offer.

Yes, these are replacement seat covers. You will have to remove your old seat covers and then install these.
All our panels (fronts, sides, back) are made up of 100% real leather, we don't mix vinyl. It's hard to beat us for the value of money that we offer.
Are you aware of some of the other feedback that folks are posting on this forum about your seats, and can you comment on that? I requested and received a set of samples from Ridies, but was a bit unhappy with the email tone from a Ridies representative when I asked if the price on Ridies seat covers will be going up in the future. the exchange did not make me want to buy Ridies seat covers.

Thanks for your response. What about the armrests?

Are you aware of some of the other feedback that folks are posting on this forum about your seats, and can you comment on that? I requested and received a set of samples from Ridies, but was a bit unhappy with the email tone from a Ridies representative when I asked if the price on Ridies seat covers will be going up in the future. the exchange did not make me want to buy Ridies seat covers.

That’s not good, especially for a premium product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom