prado 120 fuse 45 short circuit, pleas help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dobrý den, jsem tu nový, potřebuji pomoc s Toy Prado J120, pojistka 45 v motorovém prostoru pro ABS/MTR má zkrat, když odpojím konektory od ABS vše ok, nevíte někdo kde problém může být v ABS, děkuji všem za pomoc.
Toyota-Land-Cruiser-Prado-120_J120-2002-2009_en111.jpg

Hello, I'm new here, I need help with a Toy Prado J120, the fuse 45 in the engine compartment for ABS/MTR has a short circuit, when I disconnect the connectors from the ABS everything is ok, does anyone know where the problem can be in the ABS, thank you all for your help.

"when I disconnect the connectors from the ABS everything is ok": I'm assuming you mean the fuse will not blow, but you have no boosted brakes?

The ABS MTR circuit powers the booster motor. The purpose of the booster motor is to pump high pressure brake fluid into the accumulator. If there is a short in the motor windings or in the external wiring, the fuse would blow. If the motor is stuck, the current draw could also be too high and blow the fuse.

Two common failure modes are corrosion on the motor wiring connector to the ABS module and worn out brushes/commutator.

Last edited:
když odpojím motor čerpadla od ABS ECU zkrat je tam stále, zkrat zmizí až když odpojím konektory od ABS ECU, zdá se mi že ABS ECU je zkratované, je to možné?

Kód závady C0278, C1223, C1253, C1256
kde je umístěno relé elmg ventilu a relé motoru čerpadla?

"when I disconnect the connectors from the ABS everything is ok": I'm assuming you mean the fuse will not blow, but you have no boosted brakes?

The ABS MTR circuit powers the booster motor. The purpose of the booster motor is to pump high pressure brake fluid into the accumulator. If there is a short in the motor windings or in the external wiring, the fuse would blow. If the motor is stuck, the current draw could also be too high and blow the fuse.

Two common failure modes are corrosion on the motor wiring connector to the ABS module and worn out brushes/commutator.
when I disconnect the pump motor from the ABS ECU the short circuit is still there, the short circuit disappears only when I disconnect the connectors from the ABS ECU, it seems to me that the ABS ECU is short circuited, is this possible?

when I disconnect the pump motor from the ABS ECU the short circuit is still there, the short circuit disappears only when I disconnect the connectors from the ABS ECU, it seems to me that the ABS ECU is short circuited, is this possible?
Fault code C0278, C1223, C1253, C1256
where is the elmg valve relay and the pump motor relay located?

Fault code C0278, C1223, C1253, C1256
where is the elmg valve relay and the pump motor relay located?

motor pump its ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom