Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Crusha by any chance is the paint code visible on the front springs?

D00FA2F4-F495-4AEC-B47E-6E70B2C0A222.jpeg

@YotaFun

Click link to see a list of stuff I did not sell at the CLCC swap meet, but would still like to sell local. Post 53 through 59 or something like that. Link should take you right to my post there. Swap Meet 2018

Last edited:
Looking for a Honda or Toyota that gets 30mpg + for our second car.

Probably a Civic, Rav, CRV, Corolla or something like that.

Our Prius battery died at 240k and I sold it as-is. Now need a second car that my wife can commute in and is big enough to haul the kids.

Looking for a Max of $7k.

Andy

@caz our matrix was a great car. You could stick a 300lb 6'4" adult in the back seat too.

That would work, but I am actually looking for a lead on something that is for sale! Spent the whole weekend driving around looking at junk.... People just don't take care of their cars these days!

I don't fear high mileage as long as the car was taken care of.

Last edited:
I once had a co-worker say that vehicle maintenance was a scam as they only lasted for 60K to 80K miles. He'd just top off the oil every now and then. Yeah… If that's your idea of maintenance, they'll probably only last about that long…

I had one when I was 4-5 yo. I loved that thing!

Looking for a set of 35 at's or mt's. Nothing super aggressive (i.e. swamper, etc), but something good for racking up road miles on the 4R.

Have some parts from a running 1989 FJ62 land cruiser. Gonna post here first then on the big MUD classifieds. 4.10 rear came from the front axle, this truck looked like it was never off road so I don't think the front third has much if any use on it. Looks good $150. Also have the split transfer case, I've removed it from the transmission and reassembled the two halves. Looks very clean inside no issues that I could see. It has the 38MM idler shaft and vac shift 2wd/4wd nosepiece. The shifter handle and linkage for the lo/neutral/hi shifter is included. Price $350
Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom