Local For Sale/Wanted Section!

Rics4rnr

SILVER Star
I was looking at a local Craigslist ad in Bensalem PA near where I live for this Land Cruiser and the ad stated the vehicle had differential locks. I looked at the truck today and it had the switch but when i went to look at the differentials they did not have e-lockers. The guy was a scammer he told me that the switch never worked. Yeah right!

Toyota LandCruiser fj80 1994

Fellas my neighbor who is an old guy who owns a car dealership is selling his pristine 1999 LX 470 with 90,000 miles. Truck Is very clean and sees winters down in Florida. I’m trying to convince the wife to go for it but so far no luck. Haven’t crawled underneath it but if anyone’s interested I’ll take some pictures and post em up. He told me he wants 8500 for it. If anyone’s interested I’ll get more info/pics. It’s located in Margate NJ.

fireball

SILVER Star
Anyone want a set of OEM 18" rims from my 08 or my 06?

I've got five of each including lug nuts and center caps. Cleaning out the shop hopefully someone wants them, I will make an excellent deal.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Ah-ha! Makes sense. I had an M416 with the squared fenders, and it looked just like this except for the fenders.

Pacer

SILVER Star

Anyone want a set of OEM 18" rims from my 08 or my 06?

I've got five of each including lug nuts and center caps. Cleaning out the shop hopefully someone wants them, I will make an excellent deal.
Pics?

40ACC137-45C0-4FFE-AF85-2FFDF191C261.jpeg

Joabmc expressed interest and asked for pictures unfortunately the truck was not around for the last two days, owner was out of town. It showed back up this morning so I snapped this pic off my porch and I will try and get better pictures and more info this weekend.

Pacer

SILVER Star

Top Bottom