Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, really need a good working 62 4.11 rear to swap in before winter. Who has what? Also, anyone happen to have a fuse panel interior cover for a 62 in Gray?

Tearing this ‘93 apart.

Anybody need anything?

58C2D852-5B31-4BB9-B3BE-189CD2F7EBC9.jpeg

F888A0AE-4C49-46F9-8560-7C64339ECB9E.jpeg

How much for the hood?

Funny, I was going to ask the same question. I assume you are keeping the left front fender too?

I dont think it works that way.
The 93 has a full float carrier with no provisions for C clips.
Humm, my understanding is all the 9" diffs were interchangeable so long as the spline count was similar.
So: late fj40, fj60/62 and the rear of the 80series should all swap.
I think Vulin's semi floating axles should slip into the side gears of any of thise diffs.
I do not have hands on experience with this and if others agree with Brian, I shall stand corrected.

If Brian is correct, @Vulin could still use an early fj80 semi floating rear, no?

Last edited:
Humm, my understanding is all the 9" diffs were interchangeable so long as the spline count was similar.
I think Vulin's semi floating axles should slip into the side gears of any of thise diffs.
I do not have hands on experience with this and if others agree with Brian, I shall stand corrected.

If Bryan is correct, @Vulin could still use an early fj80 semi floating rear, no?

they do fit in place. and the axle would fit in place as well.
it's the full float axle center carrier that is the issue, they do not have a place for semi floating axle C clips

Funny, I was going to ask the same question. I assume you are keeping the left front fender too?

Hi Pete,

PM about the fender. Only body part I'm keeping is the hood.

If Bryan is correct, @Vulin could still use an early fj80 semi floating rear, no?

Moot point anyway...axles are locked, and staying with me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom