“Loaded” Poverty Pack FZJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sometimes I know more than I know.:)

:idea:@cruiserdan has become one with the Yoda essence,” the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character”. Nice patina you got there Dan.

Shaman status reaffirmed ;)

What’s the deal?
-Is it just me, @beno , maybe @landtank & @Romer -around here yet that remember?

@oP - cool 80, kinda ironic you have no side defrost & live up in Montana :hillbilly:

Sometimes you think you know more than you know :D

He is definitly a Shaman, all retired shaman belong in a Museum and he is the curator of the Land Cruiser Museum, so . . . . .

I recall one other US-SPEC truck without a rear heater. It was originally sold in Hawaii. My bet is this may be the case with this truck. Non-cold-SPEC trucks will not have a rear heater or side defrosts. Standard-radio trucks will not have door speakers either.

This is a base, base US truck. Probably ordered by mistake by one of the private distributors since it has a very early build date.
It is 1,980 units prior to mine.

I dont care what anyone says, The force is strong with this one!...and practically being a museum piece himself, no one matches his "cruiserknowledge" like power/abilities.... possibly was gifted as a child...;)

That two compartment center console is normally not found with cloth seats. It must have been upgraded by one of the POs. Seems amazing that it was registered in HI and the shows up in OR with such few miles four months later. Must have been an expensive trip.

Seems amazing that it was registered in HI and the shows up in OR with such few miles four months later. Must have been an expensive trip.

Or a PCS / military thing. :meh:

Who knows.

That two compartment center console is normally not found with cloth seats. It must have been upgraded by one of the POs. Seems amazing that it was registered in HI and the shows up in OR with such few miles four months later. Must have been an expensive trip.

That lid is from an HDJ81

interesting truck. I would prefer many of those options

also looks like you got the "semi-poverty pack" ARB bull bar with only driver-side light tab : )

Maybe something is wrong with the system, but when I search this VIN the the online TIS system, I get nearly no info back. No model year, grade, first registration, production date, etc. everything is blank. Doesn't let me see anything. I only have access for US, Canada and Mexico. I wonder if Hawaii was a different destination code?
According to your build code FZJ80L-GNPEKA, this is either for US or Europe destination..
But your VIN gives me nothing except it is a Land Cruiser.

Maybe something is wrong with the system, but when I search this VIN the the online TIS system, I get nearly no info back. No model year, grade, first registration, production date, etc. everything is blank. Doesn't let me see anything. I only have access for US, Canada and Mexico. I wonder if Hawaii was a different destination code?
According to your build code FZJ80L-GNPEKA, this is either for US or Europe destination..
But your VIN gives me nothing except it is a Land Cruiser.
Maybe it was EXPERIMENTAL!

Hawiaii has its own distribution system separate from TMS. You will not find much information on it on the mainland.

This.

I believe they order directly from the mothership and bypass TMS, USA altogether.

You are correct sir! I believe Puerto Rico is the same way.

Anybody have a random Toyota originally purchased in Hawaii I can check? This is curious for me. I have heard they have a different group they order from, but I'd like to see how other, newer vehicles compare

Here try this one:

VIN:JTMHY05J785001254

Anybody have a random Toyota originally purchased in Hawaii I can check? This is curious for me. I have heard they have a different group they order from, but I'd like to see how other, newer vehicles compare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom