What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (81 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After getting as much as I could in getting swing out kits ready to ship I went to making more permanent mounts for my rear 18"x48" shelf. It's been ziptied to the grab handles with like 20 on each side, but I finally got sick of it wiggling around. Now it's rock solid and I can actually hold onto it and slide back onto the drawers with ease when I'm sleeping back there.
IMG_6159.JPG

I also took a couple pictures of it just because the lighting was good

IMG_6193.JPG

IMG_6194.JPG

Oh and finally took the hi lift off the front. I may try to mount it to a swing out, but the front bumper is so easy.

IMG_6169.JPG

Last edited:
Oh I thought I had the big brother to the Shiba Inu with a Jindo. How is the Shikoku? Is the temperament like the Shiba? My old Jindo is 16-17 years old and he has been awesome and I was thinking about another one but a dog a little smaller would be awesome too!
Jindo is.l bigger than the Shiba and Shikoku. Temperament is better than the Shiba. I’ve had Shiba and Akitas. The Shikoku is the best IMHO. They want to be part of the family, loyal, protective (especially kids), great indoors or out, shed little, love to be on the couch but not on your lap just near you. They’re awesome, just ask me.

And she prefers the front seat of the cruiser but is happy in the back too.

051C0FFF-FE09-4806-B5E0-5BF17209738B.jpeg

I've been working every day for the past three weeks. Cut out early today and got a little fishing in with my son. We were driving along, saw a farm pond, he knocked on the door and the little old lady let us fish it. She said it hadn't been fished in at least 10 years! And she told us to take our "Jeep" down by the pond. I wasn't about to correct her...

We hammered the large mouths and thanked her. She said we are welcome back anytime. SCORE!

And this is the last picture of my 93 with the stock bumper. Pick up the new Trail Tailor bumper from powder this week!

IMG_3365.JPG

How long are you in Iceland? My daughter and I will be there in 3 weeks! I'll message you for some pointers for our trip!

My daughter and I were there for four days. Quite amazing. Check your messages for some thoughts.

Remove the veil.

Not positive but IIRC factory blue fan clutch is 10K cst. Someone else can correct me if that's not correct.
Thought it was a lot less like 3k or 6k. I bought some OEM 6k from the dealer years ago, before I decided to run R/C 12k in mine.

Thought it was a lot less like 3k or 6k. I bought some OEM 6k from the dealer years ago, before I decided to run R/C 12k in mine.
Could very well be lower than what I thought. In any case, a higher viscosity oil in the fan clutch is a good move.

Jindo is.l bigger than the Shiba and Shikoku. Temperament is better than the Shiba. I’ve had Shiba and Akitas. The Shikoku is the best IMHO. They want to be part of the family, loyal, protective (especially kids), great indoors or out, shed little, love to be on the couch but not on your lap just near you. They’re awesome, just ask me.

And she prefers the front seat of the cruiser but is happy in the back too.

View attachment 1534808
was this at yellow branch?

I only got one rocker panel wrapped. I am getting better at it though.
20170911_174948.jpg

Cut the Sunday Cruiser fun short to go see QOTSA with my son. 3rd time I've seen them and they just get better. Awesome seats.
20170910_213415.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom