Whats everyone using for upgraded sway bars now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well just got mine and it is for a completely different car. Hoping they will make it right or I will have to fight with them via my credit card company. Ugh.
You should have got it from us since we physically have them in stock and ready to go. Plus, fellow Mud member, sooooo....

You should have got it from us since we physically have them in stock and ready to go. Plus, fellow Mud member, sooooo....
your right, I did not know you have them, send me one, how do I go about ordering?

Noah

Does anyone offer the brackets/bushings as separate parts? I picked up a whiteline rear sway (BTR46X) years ago without those parts but have had trouble sourcing them.

Does anyone offer the brackets/bushings as separate parts? I picked up a whiteline rear sway (BTR46X) years ago without those parts but have had trouble sourcing them.
I have the Whiteline Replacement Bushings in stock for both the front and rear bars. PM me if you need them shipped out.

I don't use any sway bars. I have a 94, 35s, OME J springs, and I'm always loaded with gear, boxes on top. I don't have any issues with it being to squishy on the roads, and I spent a lot of time in northern California and Colorado. Only issue I had (before the LSPV delete) was under very hard braking it would squirm. After the delete, it feels amazing and planted on the brakes.

Reactions: Nay
I don't use any sway bars. I have a 94, 35s, OME J springs, and I'm always loaded with gear, boxes on top. I don't have any issues with it being to squishy on the roads, and I spent a lot of time in northern California and Colorado. Only issue I had (before the LSPV delete) was under very hard braking it would squirm. After the delete, it feels amazing and planted on the brakes.
Are you sporting approx 200# on your roof? :hillbilly:

Wowza dude and no front sway bar :eek:. What miraculous shocks are you using that keeps your 80 flat/level?

Last edited:
Wowza dude and no front sway bar :eek:
He might be from Dubai

lc80.jpg

After five years of running with no sway bars, I have installed the AnitRock rear Sway bar (RKJ-CE-9906-21) It has made a big difference in on and off road driving.
Just got back from a 5 day trip on the Rubicon. With the new sway bar I saw no loss in articulation , way more stability in off camber situation and a nite and day difference in on road handling on the 90 mile on road trip back around to the tow Rig fully loaded with gear.
In short I was wrong about the sway bars. The Reg feels much safer, more stable on and off road with the new rear sway bar !!!
1624893419760.png

1624893497211.png

1624893562613.png

1624893744931.png

1624894209188.png

1624894243254.png

Small batch of 5 available Rear Whiteline Sway Bars # BTR46X will be available to ship out early next week. DM if you have any questions.

Sooo
The website says 80, 100 and 105 fitment.

When I search for a 2000 model it says two items are available and links me to the same two bars.

I figured the rear would be interchangeable as long as no air ride but is the front also comparable.

Torsion bar vs SA the same sway bar?

I thought I was looking at SuperPro for my only option,

All backorders have been shipped, thank you everyone that waited.
I have a total of 4 Whiteline Rear Sway Bars and 2 Front Bars left in stock if anyone is interested.

All backorders have been shipped, thank you everyone that waited.
I have a total of 4 Whiteline Rear Sway Bars and 2 Front Bars left in stock if anyone is interested.
That white line hd rear sway bar is magic on my 1997 80 series.

Looking forward to installing some super sweet @LandCruiserPhil hd adjustable sway bar links soon to finish off the upgrade.

I was reading on mud that the links up front sort of act as a sway bar, making upgrading the front unnecessary Is anyone running a white line front sway bar?

upgrading the front unnecessary Is anyone running a white line front sway bar?

I am and love it with a RTT and other junk up top. Both sway bars lets her carve up them curves now 😁

I am and love it with a RTT and other junk up top. Both sway bars lets her carve up them curves now 😁
Wow, now I'm thinking the difference the rear sway bar made..... I can have more!

Had the front on before I had the rear bars in and it definitely keeps the wheels planted down more on the canyons. Doesn't give me the oh sh!t feeling when I'm on the outer side of the hwy going up the mountain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom