What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need to get your wife and daughter one of these.

fj40 cookie cutter.JPG

My wife and 4yo daughter made cookies for my birthday. As close to spring green as she could get. Then cadet blue, since that’s what color she wants the next one to be. And pink, because my daughter wants a pink one with purple seats and a rainbow engine. She wasn’t a fan of the plain ol black the 1F just got this weekend.
I can't seem to quote a messages from a different thread to include the picture, but Your daughter will either wonder why you didn't, or agree it shouldn't have been done...

Nevermind the 3FE on 2F... Just look at the picture.

I can't seem to quote a messages from a different thread to include the picture, but Your daughter will either wonder why you didn't, or agree it shouldn't have been done...

Nevermind the 3FE on 2F... Just look at the picture.
Is that Trollholes? I was reading his thread but none of the pics show up so I was a little sad.
Showed her, she says it’s beautiful.

Last edited:
Here you are @-MaTTi-

It’s been a long time, but I finally got my factory air box back on. The Ol’ lady got me one of those Webber carb adapter plates from JT Outfitters. Shame on me for not noticing that huge gap between the carb and the air box🤦‍♂️.
The tolerances were a bit off and I needed to do a bit of shaving off the adapter and manifold bolts to get it attached. I also got a bit creative with plugging up the unused ports on the box. I used some bicycle handle bar end caps to plug one hole. A salute to our northern border friends.

DDC4CD55-8056-4C06-A104-85EF525EB9D4.jpeg

CFFC4453-36FE-4DE5-8966-482ACE82D0C0.jpeg

73F7D7C9-C261-4337-99F3-DC50DFDE888E.jpeg

5260E9F5-75E3-4D49-8FFC-3CD442FBA6BC.jpeg

Got myself into gear and started getting something done...Back half of chassis coated (urethane, combo of sprayed and brushed) and got the rear axle out (had to cut u-bolts, weld a nut onto a broken bolt and cut sway bar mounts) - nice to get some progress

20201231_183233.jpg

20201231_183158.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom