What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks good, what did you install?
Tough dog 45mm adjustable all around, heavy springs, adjustable panhard, and @TRAIL TAILOR UCA's. Phase 1 complete. Hard to find time to work on Trekboxx's rig, but we'll get there!

Got some new shoes! Method 314 18x9 +18offset.
Tires 275/70/18 Open Range At. Was gonna get braids but didn't want to wait for custom offset backorder.
Happy with how it turned out!
IMG_20201016_164026.jpg

IMG_20201016_164039.jpg

Got the truck back after a 3 stage polish and Gyeon Mohs + coating. And got the truck professionally sprayed with woolwax.

They did a great job with all accent LEDs except for the map lights. In my LX they are backlit and there are two more ambient lighting LeDs that light the shift console that appear to just be blanked out in my Cruiser
I definitely agree with you. I love when vehicles have ambient lighting over the shift console. I love the red lighting that VW and Audi use.

Newbie here. Picked up this hog down in Arkansas last week.

1603034320442.png

Good grief, it is way more refined (and rust free) than my 100!

Took the LC over to the scales to get a baseline read on the current weight with RFT, dogs, loaded drawers and existing upgrades. So we're at 6880 without the wife, fridge/freezer, food, clothes or extra water. Seems we likely already exceeding the GVWR of 7385 lbs with basic overnight camping load on board. Planning for the inevitable suspension upgrades. Have been considering BP51s but want to make sure we get the extra GVWR and maximum adjustability to maintain unloaded and loaded capabilities.
LC Weight on 18Oct2020 with tent, dogs and drawers loaded.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom