What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (18 Viewers)

Took the 200 on a 4500km round trip holiday..

Bit extreme for us in this car as it has never been off-road or even towed anything (have a 60 series that usually does those duties).

It was very nice sitting on the speed limit with cruise control and aircond...View attachment 2465593View attachment 2465594View attachment 2465595View attachment 2465596View attachment 2465597
haha your boot looks like mine when the family and I head up to Gero/Mullewa.. thanks kids.

Nice to see more West Aussies on here

Got the interior and exterior deep cleaned. The 200 cockpit is an incredible place to be.

They did a great job with all accent LEDs except for the map lights. In my LX they are backlit and there are two more ambient lighting LeDs that light the shift console that appear to just be blanked out in my Cruiser

They did a great job with all accent LEDs except for the map lights. In my LX they are backlit and there are two more ambient lighting LeDs that light the shift console that appear to just be blanked out in my Cruiser
I definitely agree with you. I love when vehicles have ambient lighting over the shift console. I love the red lighting that VW and Audi use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 13)

Top Bottom