What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Threads
Why not? There is a thread in all of the other sections. Post pics if you got them.

Me? I put in weathertechs this week, gave it a good wash and detail, and I bought some Novus plastic polish that I am going to use to clean up the PO's scratches all over the wood grain--center console, shifter, steering wheel, etc.

Last edited:
I changed out the stock fog light bulbs to LEDs. I wanted to try to match the HID color as much as possible. I got the JDM ASTAR H16 bulbs from Amazon...they look pretty good. Not 100% matching, but much better than the stock yellow looking bulbs.

I put 4,800 miles on her driving from CLT to CO and back on a hunting trip ... OK, it was actually 1,898 miles over 2.5 days out ... 0 miles over 3.5 days ... and 1,865 miles over two days back ...

A pic from a fuel stop in Colby, KS .... lots of flat relatively straight sections of I-70 ...
IMG_1052.JPG

A shot coming down into the clouds out of the Snowy Range in WY 130 towards Centennial, WY
IMG_1067.JPG

Weathertechs, and for the 3rd attempt trying to get all the sand out of it after my Corpus Christi Beach adventures 2 weeks ago

The Novus plastic polish works wonders. I used it this afternoon to polish my wind-deflector. The before/after pics tell the story:

IMG_5280_zps6eca2ca0.jpg

IMG_5281_zpsf1a33506.jpg

IMG_5285_zpscba32809.jpg

IMG_5288_zps477d9258.jpg

Last edited:
I changed out the stock fog light bulbs to LEDs. I wanted to try to match the HID color as much as possible. I got the JDM ASTAR H16 bulbs from Amazon...they look pretty good. Not 100% matching, but much better than the stock yellow looking bulbs.

Can you take a picture of them at night? I'd like to see how they look.

Can you take a picture of them at night? I'd like to see how they look.

Yeah, I'll try to get a picture tonight. The LED's aren't quite as blueish as the HID's, but they're a huge improvement over the stock bulbs.

got some UCA's installed, did the mechanical alignment, still need to do the comp 1 to see how close i am to fac specs

Weathertechs, and for the 3rd attempt trying to get all the sand out of it after my Corpus Christi Beach adventures 2 weeks ago

I ordered some too..... hope they arrive today. Still on the quest to find a proper cargo mat for the back with my 3rd rows removed. See the "I apologize in advance" thread.....

got some UCA's installed, did the mechanical alignment, still need to do the comp 1 to see how close i am to fac specs

Did you do the mechanical alignment yourself?

Well, that wont work...

Unbolted the 3rd row seats and stored them in the basement. Applied "bondo restore black" to the top of the rear bumper. Used the bondo on the 100 and it's still holding up well after 16 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom