What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (45 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you can work a deal with the seller be happy to pickup and drop off at shipping facility for you if they wont ship. It says reasonable offer, for around 1k these would be a steal.

I did message and they said they are pending pick up right now.. if that falls through I may be taking you up on this.

Thanks!

I did message and they said they are pending pick up right now.. if that falls through I may be taking you up on this.

Thanks!
Yeah I bought them. Picking up today.

Replaced B2S1 O2 sensor without dropping the pipe. Hardest part was disconnecting the plug.

How many miles on it?

So why did you sell the BBS wheels in favor of the RWs? Aesthetics, wheel size, $?
I had black powder coated RW on my ‘13 and decided I didn’t want black again and also more tire options on the 17” vs 18”.

How many miles on it?
This is the second 02 sensor in the past 12 months. 160k miles. I should have just replaced al 4 at once. Because the computed fuel economy is noticibly better on the highway each time I replace one .

This is the second 02 sensor in the past 12 months. 160k miles. I should have just replaced al 4 at once. Because the computed fuel economy is noticibly better on the highway each time I replace one .

That was my Toyota guy’s recommendation when two of mine went out...to just go ahead and replace them all...

Anyone have a spare Rock Warrior in the ATL area? I have a set that is going on in the spring but would like a matching spare.

Anyone wanting to wheel N. Ga feel free to hit me up. I'm right down the road from Tray mountain and Beasley OHV. Haven't found any other areas around me yet.

I don't have a spare RW for you, but would be interested in hitting the trails some time. Also notice your location in Anchorage. I grew up there a long time ago. Still miss it.

Replaced the small, metal Toyota emblem with the larger plastic one. I could not get it to stay level with the zip tie method so I used these 1/4” black machine screws with fender & rubber washers and really like the way it turned out. Hopefully my cruise control will work now! I also detailed the cruisers today. BTW, my wife’s ‘16 gets BP-51’s next week!!

6E4185A5-0FCA-464D-96C4-1ECF5DCC770E.jpeg

EEF741CC-A38C-4370-8892-F71DCF33572C.jpeg

7158EAE2-1E28-4CED-B137-4E93EE82477E.jpeg

Replaced the small, metal Toyota emblem with the larger plastic one. I could not get it to stay level with the zip tie method so I used these 1/4” black machine screws with fender & rubber washers and really like the way it turned out. Hopefully my cruise control will work now! I also detailed the cruisers today. BTW, my wife’s ‘16 gets BP-51’s next week!!

View attachment 1906096

View attachment 1906097

View attachment 1906098

Talk to me about that grill!

Take a look at “Aftermarket Black Hex Grill Thread.” I wrote about the initial install and grill.

Talk to me about that grill!

Here:

On my truck...
I cut off the pegs in back (which made it difficult to center) and just used two zip-ties that wrap between a couple letters. Basically invisible against the black anyway...

Last edited:
45167887_10212930890896173_9022562576097083392_n.jpg

Impromptu purchase today... 4 wheels with all lugs and both tool sockets, $200/ea. Now I need the elusive 5th rock warrior.

I picked up a set for dirt cheap and that damn spare cost me as much as the other 4.... but it’s hard when that’s the going price.

The damn lug nut set cost me as much as one RW!
Aren’t they cheap oem quality knockoffs? That’s just what I’ve read on here.

Aren’t they cheap oem quality knockoffs? That’s just what I’ve read on here.

They're essentially McGard lugs.

Much cheaper than Toyota

Oh man, I clearly missed the cheap option - I bought a set online from a dealer for more than all of those McGard lugs combined! :doh:

But hey, wheels have not fallen off the truck yet so can't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom