What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (94 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you get it in LA? I went to a beer place the other day and they had "Pulp" on tap and the bartender said they got it on accident. I said I'll have 10 please lol
Sadly no , I have not been able to find it in LA. Closest place is Irvine (not too far really). I mostly drink it when I go to the Bay Area. It is the best IPA brewery in my opinion. 🍻

When you get a chance, maybe you could post a close up pic of how that mudflap fits to the rear wheel well with the bior bumper. Will you be at HIH?

I'll get some more pics this evening. Yup, will be at HIH this year!

I'll get some more pics this evening. Yup, will be at HIH this year!
Ok - I'll connect with you there. (Will you be wearing the hat in your avitar so I can recognize you?) :grinpimp:

Ok - I'll connect with you there. (Will you be wearing the hat in your avitar so I can recognize you?) :grinpimp:

Sure! I may wear the whole outfit :)

I got tired of crawling on my belly to access under my platform and decided to make some quick and dirty drawers. Going to add some wings and face pieces later this week.
20190624_201548.jpg
20190624_201557.jpg

Removed non working CD changer from my console over the weekend and started the install of a CB for trail comms. Bought a cmx760 with a remote handset from eBay and then added a fire stick 3’ antenna and a hood mount at summit radio today. Decided to install myself. Wired the power to a cigarette lighter plug in the console (butt splice with heat shrink and all taped up) and snaked the antenna cord down the transmission tunnel. Used an old magazine rack (cut to size) to make a pocket for the space where the cd changer was removed. Lined it with excess 3M vinyl to keep things from falling through the grid. Installed CB in new pocket and also have space for the Yaesu handheld when I pass my test. Mounted the antenna bracket to PS side of hood. Just need a tip on how to get cable from PS footwell to bracket? Will sleep well tonight!

Pretty sano setup for a novice. Just need to figure out how to attach the antenna and then get it tuned.
CB22DC32-3E50-43F2-A704-F7278E75DBEE.jpeg
663938B7-C43C-44C9-8E9C-E4B643C02F22.jpeg
1DBB83AF-E0BB-42D0-B773-BE9C5AA9C958.jpeg
1E160962-A87B-472C-949B-B2D39B910EB6.jpeg
B96FE6A4-4799-4DBB-B78C-49DC098937BC.jpeg

Finally buttoned up my factory NAV to non-NAV swap and got the speakers installed and amp going. Completed the dual batt system and Redarc charger and finished up rear wiring in the Trekboxx.

Don’t mess with me on my wiring, it isn’t as pretty as I want, rushing for a deadline to hit the T.W.A.T. (edited, must not pass the filter) Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail this weekend so the final tweaking will have to wait.

211622AD-E1A1-428B-A5D8-60BC89D480BC.jpeg
5D2749F4-3C50-4B4B-B096-7BB7B416B13D.jpeg
E511F637-8BF0-4E77-A802-087FAA2F2459.jpeg
3591202A-CE6E-4308-A675-8B15521F6335.jpeg
E58C5696-8F11-4654-A2C2-D8E72C28292C.jpeg

Finally buttoned up my factory NAV to non-NAV swap and got the speakers installed and amp going. Completed the dual batt system and Redarc charger and finished up rear wiring in the Trekboxx.

Don’t mess with me on my wiring, it isn’t as pretty as I want, rushing for a deadline to hit the T.W.A.T. (edited, must not pass the filter) Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail this weekend so the final tweaking will have to wait.

Nice setup! Have fun with the TW... :D
Having lived in Wisconsin for over a decade I have never attempted Trans WI trail. From what I have seen it is pretty mild (Subaru level mild). Post some pics when you get back.

Finally finished my DIY roofrack...things move slowly around here lately! Still need to design a fairing for the front, but need to source some material for it.

Jewel of an amp big dog, solid pick on the morel woofer.

Started tuning it in last night, of which I have no idea on how to do. All I did really was unplug the RCA's and do one at a time. It sounds ok but I am sure can be better, still wish I would have went with the same amp but the one with the DSP.

@suprarx7nut suggested the Morels, I am glad I went with them. Went with some Audiofrogs in the rear doors for mids and did the JL Audio premade box with 8" for my sub. It slides in pretty well next to the TrekBoxx cage.

Reactions: KTP
Removed non working CD changer from my console over the weekend and started the install of a CB for trail comms. Bought a cmx760 with a remote handset from eBay and then added a fire stick 3’ antenna and a hood mount at summit radio today. Decided to install myself. Wired the power to a cigarette lighter plug in the console (butt splice with heat shrink and all taped up) and snaked the antenna cord down the transmission tunnel. Used an old magazine rack (cut to size) to make a pocket for the space where the cd changer was removed. Lined it with excess 3M vinyl to keep things from falling through the grid. Installed CB in new pocket and also have space for the Yaesu handheld when I pass my test. Mounted the antenna bracket to PS side of hood. Just need a tip on how to get cable from PS footwell to bracket? Will sleep well tonight!

Pretty sano setup for a novice. Just need to figure out how to attach the antenna and then get it tuned.View attachment 2013265View attachment 2013266View attachment 2013267View attachment 2013268View attachment 2013269
How did you remove the CD player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom