04 LX Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok this is not really a build thread just a place to keep track of my new 100. I have a 94 80 and we got this as our tow rig and family hauler. (Replaced a 16 Limited 4Runner with 19 Camry XSE)
This truck will be an overland style build for camping and mild offroad adventures

Got this a week ago
04 with 220k
Excellent interior with some minor exterior issues
ACH working at this time but have plans to swap for 2.5" lift0

List completed so far:
Basic fluid check and change
Weathertech mats
Removed all blown speakers
New Flaken Wildpeak 275/70 18
I adjusted the front ACH sensors all the way up which netted 1" over stock and I am completely level after adjustment

Future:
2.5" ACH lift - after Slee diff drop
Diy roof rack
Diy sliders
Front bumper
Rear bumper with swing out

20190316_155817.jpg
20190316_155833.jpg
20190316_160213.jpg

Nice LX! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your DIY builds. Are you going to DIY the f/r bumpers, too?

@1sar39 I don't know... I might I did the DIY 80 4x4Labs front and my own rear bumper (copied @jcardona1 ) but trying not to go crazy on this one.

Got hit today at lunch so it looks like I will have a new front bumper sooner than later.
We were both turning left. I was in the right turn lane, she was in the left and she merged into my front fender.

Looking at the ARB Deluxe or Dissent

Got hit today at lunch so it looks like I will have a new front bumper sooner than later.
We were both turning left. I was in the right turn lane, she was in the left and she merged into my front fender.

Looking at the ARB Deluxe or Dissent
ARB deluxe. I'm looking to put one on my '05 later this year. Looking at color matching the bottom part the same grey as the cladding, and leaving the top black

That's next on my to-do list. How does it come off?

The wood grain in the LX is not a sticker.
I sanded and painted

Looks great alongside the grey interior. Nice color choice- very clean, functional, not sparkly or blingy.

Own opinion is the woodgrain looks good in the tan interior. But the grey interiors in LX470 look mis-matched, while grey interior in the LandCruiser mesh better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom