What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took out starter to replace. Had to wait a day for part order. Broke my clavicle the next day. Proceeded in retail therapy while “healing” by buying a bunch of more goodies from wits end.
Got cabin fever and decided to attempt installing the starter, and did it! It just took me 2 hours with one hand though. The rest of the stuff I got.
Eh well we will see….

DE74FBC0-7DCD-4E28-AA77-CDF5F9A48CA3.jpeg

05EFCA02-DA63-4DBA-B3F8-3E29E4A29A5C.jpeg

F81ED775-CA7B-4064-9951-A279882DF585.jpeg

1B582A97-8BD5-429B-BBBC-18105D763FB5.jpeg

Took out starter to replace. Had to wait a day for part order. Broke my clavicle the next day. Proceeded in retail therapy while “healing” by buying a bunch of more goodies from wits end.
Got cabin fever and decided to attempt installing the starter, and did it! It just took me 2 hours with one hand though. The rest of the stuff I got.
Eh well we will see….

View attachment 2767099

View attachment 2767100

View attachment 2767101

View attachment 2767102
Oh this was all within a period of about 10 days lol…i couldnt sit around anymore

I bought it, had the transmission plug washer replaced and started tightening up all the loose screws. I had my mechanic check all the fluid containers top to bottom and determine the steering issue. Old tie rod is the issue. Other than that, it runs great and has no leaks, zero rust and runs like a new one. Looking forward to checking out this site and others LC’s. I‘ve had many 4runners and Tacoma’s but never a LC. Cheers!

View attachment 2763107

View attachment 2763108
Nice one!!!

Watched this fly off at 80mph. Circled back to get it just in time to see it get run over.

Anybody have one? 93-94 champagne. Me love you long time!

View attachment 2767137

I had my front driver's flare start flapping on me while driving down the highway and pulled over soon enough to save it. I guess the pins just give up over time. I replaced all the pins at home and she's tight as a drum now.

you win some, then lose some...

installed new TREs. Lots of heat to get the old ones out. They're still mostly decent except one which has a torn boot and has a bit of play. TREs are cheap so went ahead and replaced them all. Plus it gave me the chance to finally straighten the steering wheel. WIN.

then i lost my gas gauge backlight :(. Can't see crap at night -- LOSE

Eh well we will see….

View attachment 2767099

View attachment 2767100

View attachment 2767101

View attachment 2767102
Is that the new "swaybar disconnect" collarbone? Lets you scratch your own back easier?

How are those Yokohama tires? I’m looking to replace my ko2 soon.
Not my truck but, yes, they are. I have the same tires.

Edit: I read your question incorrectly. My apologies. To answer your actual question: I don't know because I've had mine for less than a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom