What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (88 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stopped at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum. Don't think it's open. Maybe closed for the holidays. Dang.
The website makes it seem like it's a "by appointment" sort of thing. Did you try calling? I'm in SLC right now and would like to see it too. Let me know if you figure it out.

The website makes it seem like it's a "by appointment" sort of thing. Did you try calling? I'm in SLC right now and would like to see it too. Let me know if you figure it out.

Was that your white 80 we saw?

@cruiserdan is there. He posted his cell number in my thread in my signature. Last page.

505-615-5470

*** If anyone stops by the landcruiser heritage museum, I need you to take a photo for me. There is an fj55 there which has a 'Bill Buckle Toyota' sticker in the back window, I spotted it on someone's instagram post a while ago. Bill is my uncle and a top bloke, he'd love to see where one of his cruisers has ended up.

*** If anyone stops by the landcruiser heritage museum, I need you to take a photo for me. There is an fj55 there which has a 'Bill Buckle Toyota' sticker in the back window, I spotted it on someone's instagram post a while ago. Bill is my uncle and a top bloke, he'd love to see where one of his cruisers has ended up.

I hear @cruiserdan is there. I can't verify this though... :rofl:

:lol:

Wait, whut?

:doh:

tmp_30636-20161228_150225599159908.jpg

Very cool.:beer:

The bourbon isn't mine, I'm a rum drinker ;) Got a bottle of Kraken for Xmas :beer:. But the owner of the other one will more than happily drink your good bourbon! :cheers:
Aaahhhrrr the Krraaken! She be a wee beastie, but will bite your arse! That's the best Irish accent i can type. I'll drink anything that has the same color as a good 5W-30

Anyone want to share an off the beaten path camping spot around South Lake Tahoe? You can PM me if you don't want to share it publicly. I promise not to take over your spot from 2200 miles away!

What are you doing there? We were wanting to hit Moab. If we have time.
Still in Moab. Just looking for the next best thing to do!

20161228_113753.jpg

Punchlist is down to the nubbins. Install the radiator, battery, bleed the power steering, put the fan clutch back together, put all the throttle cables back on and I should be able to start this thing!

Anyone want to share an off the beaten path camping spot around South Lake Tahoe? You can PM me if you don't want to share it publicly. I promise not to take over your spot from 2200 miles away!
All my spots are closed out by snow by now...

All my spots are closed out by snow by now...

Grover Hot springs is the only campground around that's open in winter. South of SLT a ways, near Markleeville, and just your average FS campground. Hope Valley maybe, can't really say. The Sno-Parks often allow camping, again, can't really say, they vary. And you need a permit ($5).

Grover Hot springs is the only campground around that's open in winter. South of SLT a ways, near Markleeville, and just your average FS campground. Hope Valley maybe, can't really say. The Sno-Parks often allow camping, again, can't really say, they vary. And you need a permit ($5).

I'll echo the others you need to drop serious elevation this time of year...

Maybe up Ellis peak mid lake but haven't been up to check the snow level and or if the gates are closes.

-Ammo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom