What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (91 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quick run up to Coyote flat above Bishop in SoCal! That road in is steep to say the least!

image.jpeg

Rip rear fender :( So how do you like the tires?

They did better than what I was expecting. They don't clean at low rpm's. We **almost** got stuck in a creek, but when i put the pedal to it and gave it all it had, they cleaned good and we slowly came out. This was my first "true" off roading in the LC, I was VERY impressed with it, even being stock and unlocked!!

Installed an Amazon LED light bar this morning. Seems pretty bright when I turned it on tonight and it was only $27.

full
How are you liking that TG front bumper?
Do you have a side shot of it?

From all the photos I have seen, looks like it sticks out WAY far, which is the only thing holding me back.

We took a trip out to Ruby Falls with 5 other rigs for the Sept long weekend. Was a great trip with all the ingredients: good weather, bad weather, scenery, family, friends, food, beverages, plenty of trails and some carnage. Even rappelled down a waterfall and felt like i stopped my heart swimming in frigid waters below another set of falls.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Found treasure at the end of the rainbow!

Installed an Amazon LED light bar this morning. Seems pretty bright when I turned it on tonight and it was only $27.

full

Really liking your rig!

Didn't do much with my 80 this weekend......except make it very jealous when I drove home with this gorgeous 120 series!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking good Jen!!!!
A true hoarder in the making it seems ;)

Was it already teq badged or did you have your bhicks order in ahead of time?
Liking the prado designation as well

Backed into ARB of the 80. 80, no damage. Odyssey $2700.

IMG_9925.jpg

Looking good Jen!!!!
A true hoarder in the making it seems ;)

Was it already teq badged or did you have your bhicks order in ahead of time?
Liking the prado designation as well
Had them pre ordered before I got it home! For more pics and details check this out: My Hawaiian GX Barely Build

How are you liking that TG front bumper?
Do you have a side shot of it?
For the price I got the bumper for I can't complain. It does stick out further than I would like but once I get a winch mounted to it it won't look as bad. For what I like to do the bumper will be fine. The the lowest point of the bumper is the bottom where the bolts go so even though it sticks out it doesn't really mess with clearance. I'm sure if you were doing crazy stuff with you 80 you might want something different but what my 80 will see the bumper won't be the limiting factor.

This is the closest I have to a profile shot.
full

Really liking your rig!
Thanks. It's been a work in progress ever since I got it just over a year ago but it's progressing towards what I want. Winch and step sliders then eventually 35's and 4.88 gears are next on my list for big items. I have front sway bar drop spacers that according to USPS are out for delivery :) The next things that will probably get done before it starts to rain though are a new antenna mast, alarm FOB, outside temp display and brand new key from the dealer.

Last edited:
Tested flat tow setup for the LX. 200 miles, worked great.

Flat tow.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom