What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve been hoping to run across a used set of those 16’s, but I guess the 70 series trucks sold in Canada came with 15”. Maybe 16” was an option.

And it has the severe snow rating! Unfortunately some other sizes are just as expensive as KO2s.

I hope i never see snow. My truck might snap in half.

I hope i never see snow. My truck might snap in half.
Maybe even from the shear weight of the snow :).

Buried-FJ60.jpg

I let my newly licensed son finally drive the 60 series:

IMG_5146.jpg
IMG_5147.jpg
IMG_5148.jpg

He has been bugging me for months to drive it and today he got his chance. Kid did great! Anytime I take the truck anywhere someone else has to drive it (inspections, etc.), its 3 minutes of teaching them how to start, the shift pattern, etc. This kid hopped right in and went to town. No issues and really no direction from me. Nice to have a kid who has a stick-shift as a daily driver. Not many of those around these days.

Spent the weekend at KVR ranch in Lometa TX showing some customers a good time. First pic (LC in background) is a pic of the rifle and the guy who just broke the world long distance shooting record in Vegas. Shot was over 4 miles (7070yards). Got to shoot a Barrett 416, lots of gun competitions, hog hunting and a fun time by a campfire at night. If you are looking to put a trophy on your wall you can pick from hundreds of exotics and have a great experience at this place.
KVR1.JPG

KVR2.JPG

KVR3.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom