What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A total bummer to hit that rear quarter. Front fender? sure, no problem...unbolt, replace, rebolt, sand, prime, paint.
Rear quarter? Not so much. Insurance might total that bad boy.
Well that is good info to know regarding rear quarter. I carry full coverage on fj60 and it's more than my Volvo T5. :censor:Lol

A total bummer to hit that rear quarter. Front fender? sure, no problem...unbolt, replace, rebolt, sand, prime, paint.

I was thinking the same thing, and it has been bugging me all day. This happened while it was still dark, and at first I only saw the front fender-and I was thought I got off very lucky! Then I got my flashlight out, and saw the backend! That's when I was ready to lose it, but really it's not worth getting too upset over.

I also carry full coverage, and this guy only had liability. So, really hoping I get to keep my cruiser.

Front fender was hardly damaged. No problem there, I'd leave it alone. Did the rear hit mess up the lift or tail gate function?

tail and lift gate both work, but I can now stick my whole finger in between the tail gate and the tail light. If it was just a crawler-I really wouldn't care. But, honestly I care a little how my truck looks and it was a semi-resto in progress. And honestly, if I ever wanted to sell it, no one's going to give me much of a second look.

Started prepping to paint the truck a different color, going with the RAL 2000 (Yellow/Orange). I started with the front panel, hood is next... once those two are done we will decide whether we want to do the whole truck... but we need to get some paint on a large space to tell if we are going to like it... looking in the can just doesn't do it justice

Concept.jpg

Piece.jpg

Paint.jpg

Well I have tried a few times with my dealer and both times NLA.
If you know something I don't then snatch them up.
I ordered new amber fronts about 8 months ago from my dealer no problem. If you really want to know, reach out to Beno here on this forum.

Well I have tried a few times with my dealer and both times NLA.
If you know something I don't then snatch them up.

Local dealers aren’t always looking out for you. Check out @beno for OEM parts. The side markers are also available from other forum vendors in OEM as well. I got a par from cityraccerllc, aka, @Racer65 . Hth!

Our city had it's Christmas parade tonight. Our 4x4 cub was in it. We had a great time. Starting to feel like Christmas:)

christmas parade 17 019.JPG

christmas parade 17 028.JPG

christmas parade 17 037.JPG

christmas parade 17 044.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom